I'll Protect You (Sonic T. Hedgehog)

7/4/15

After I left Amy's I went to my house for some "me" time. I really liked being over at Amy's. In fact I'd rather be with her now...but she wants her own time as well. I wonder how long it would take for us to start living together?

Oh, God help me. We've only been dating for a few days and I'm thinking about living with her!

But...I am nearing 19 now...

And Amy's only 17...

Maybe in a year or two? Well, I guess I'm going to go hang out with the guys now...I hope Amy's alright. I'll check up on her later. Who knows if she'll need me again...

***
Okay, so I'm sitting with the guys when I see Amy walk into a store. I thought she wanted alone time? Was she just pushing me away? Was I too open last night?

Well, I decide to follow her and I see she's getting a bracelet. I don't think much of it. She's a girl, of course she wants jewelry.

I follow her around more to the beach where she starts collecting shells. I'm starting to think I was acting overreacting...which I kinda was. She didn't meet up with anyone.

Then in the sky I saw something.

"What's that?" I asked myself. I gasped when I saw it was a missile heading straight for Amy. It wasn't large, but it was enough to kill her.

"Amy!" I ran out and picked her up. "Wha- Sonic? What are you-?" "There's a missile following us! Keep your head down!" I had ordered. She looked back to the missile right on my tail. I kept running, I couldn't let it get her.

It took half an hour, but we managed to get rid of it.

"Whew! That was a close one, right Ames?" I had said.

She then hit me with her hammer! You know how much that thing hurts?! She asked why I had ruined the surprise. I had been so confused. I kept asking "what surprise?!" As I was getting hit.

"The one I had planned for you! Because you're so sweet and nice to me! Now it's ruined!"

"Only because you're screaming about it!"

She then grew silent and dropped her hammer. She covered her mouth and got down on her knees. She kept apologizing over and over. Being the great boyfriend that I am, I easily forgave her. Even though my head felt like a fluffed pillow.

Then she decided to just give me the gift. It was a bracelet made out of shells and the string she tied it with was pure gold. Guaranteed to never break, snap, or rust.

I'm wearing it now. I don't think I'll ever take it off. She worked hard on it, might as well not let it go to waste.

Sonic T. Hedgehog 🔵💨