Surprise! (Amy Rose)

7/16/15

I fell very accomplished today.

I successfully snuck Sonic a kiss when he wasn't expecting it. We were all hanging out in Mike The Ox's shop. I needed some supplies he said he had, Sonic went along with me even though he hated shopping.

Sticks said that the shop was too closed together. I suppose she's a little claustrophobic. Well, we were searching and I had an idea. I was gonna get Sonic back for yesterday.

I saw him talking to Mike and I grinned. As soon as Sonic turned around...

*SMACK* RIGHT ON THE LIPS!!!

He was so surprised! It was priceless! I wrapped my arms over his shoulders and he was just frozen in shock!

I could tell that turning around and seeing me, already 2 inches from his face, scared him. The kiss must've blown his mind!

Once I pulled away he was still in shock. I smiled proudly and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

I'm pretty sure he was still in shock when we left. He was still wide eyed and he had one hand over his heart. He touched his lips gently as well. It was our first surprise kiss! If he's this shocked now, I think I did pretty good.

I walked Sonic over to my house then and dropped the stuff off. On his way out Tails called on his communicator. I heard Sonic say that he had "deal" with something important until he could come over. I grinned as he left, still wide eyed, but with a smile on his face.