Fireworks (Sonic T. Hedgehog)

(Plz read: the story after this was supposed to be here. Wattpad messed up and switched the order of these two. Go to the next one then come here to keep it in its timeline. If you don't care, read on...read on my friends...This is also a late New Years SonAmy story and IM BACK FROM CAMP Notice!!!)

7/10/15

We're back!!! The resort we stayed at was amazing! I just had to say that last night was the best day I've ever had with the gang, especially Amy.

You should've seen the way her face lite up when they started sending out fireworks. She was so beautiful...

I wanted to hug her, but I just couldn't move! It's like I was in a trance! I just couldn't stop staring at her.

I'm sure the others had a great time too. We all hung out together for a long time. We started to get crammed in our hotel so we left for some festival. We all played games and had awesome food. That's when Amy and I left to go to the fireworks.

All in all we had a pretty cool time. Our hotel had a pool and they tried to get me to swim. I got in the 3 ft and I couldn't go any further. My body literally froze! So they all hung out in the pool for a awhile while I watched them.

It was so embarrassing...Amy kept coming over to me to see if I was ok. I told her I was alright, but she wasn't convinced usually. Instead she stayed by my side a lot. I loved company, but I didn't want her to not have fun because of me.

Anyways, back the fireworks...

After I came out of my trance I also enjoyed the fireworks. It was just so cute to see her eyes sparkle. It's like I saw a little bit of that old child in her.

I really wanted to hug her, but I thought I'd ruin the moment. So I just held her hand and then we watched the fireworks until they were all gone.

Bye

Sonic T. Hedgehog 🔵💨