Livette Thorn and Shadow

Requested by: LivetteThorn

(FYI: I made it to where she's traveling to see them. She's on the ship writing now. Sorry if I messed anything up it it seems OOC 😅.)

Hope you all enjoy!

I'm visiting my sister, Amy Rose, and her family today. Apparently Sonics sister and her brother moved there. Now, she at least wants me to at least met everyone.

I'm not sure how to react when I meet them. According to Amy they're all nice, but people are different. People act differently depending on their backgrounds. Well, I can see the island now. I'll be writing down everything, by the way.

***
Alright, I see Amy, she's standing beside a blue hedgehog. I think that's Sonic, her boyfriend. With her is a fox, echidna, a wolf, and two other hedgehogs.

The wolf had his arms on the female hedgehogs shoulders. He was definitely protective. He had big muscles. I wondered what it would be like to fight him? He was really tall, muscular, looked stern, I could easily take him down.

I didn't give much thought to the little female hedgehog. She didn't look strong, and was probably too girly.

However...the other hedgehog...he looked interesting. He was...something was drawing me towards him...

***

I found out his name is Shadow. He's so gonna be mine! I'm going out to dinner with him in a little while. I had lunch with the others earlier today. Shadow had to leave because of some...unknown reason? But Amy's making us do the dinner. I can't wait!

Now...what to wear...

***
I'm at the dinner place. Shadows getting us a table. I think I saw a blush when we saw me. I bet it was my green eyes! Or my dark blonde fur! I did get my crescent bangs trimmed recently...maybe he liked those?

Alright, our tables ready! I've gtg, I'll write everything when I have time.

***
He's in the bathroom now! Dinner is going so well! My killer personality is winning him over! Soon...he will be mine! He certainly is a cutie! His chest fur is really soft...well, I can imagine anyways. I'll get to feel it one day. Is that weird?

No.

I think everyone want to feel his chest fur.

(Minor interruption: Author Says- "I want a guy with chest fur like Shadow the hedgehog." <said at school in 2015, in front of class and teacher> ok back to the story)

***
Shadow and I had a wonderful time at dinner! Maybe I should move here...it is a nice place to be. Close to family...close to Shadow... It has loads of nice people.

Yeah...and who knows...maybe Shadow and I will be something more then friends?

I can't wait for that day!

Livette Throrn~