Chapter 17

"Madison? Hey, Madison?" Theo grabbed on to my arm.

"What? Sorry! Hi," I said as I turned to face him.

"You good?" He asked as he looked me up and down.

"Yeah, sorry I just got distracted for a minute. I'm uh, I'm fine now," I said.

"Okay, you need anything else to drink?" He asked me.

"I think I'm good," I shook my head.

We went back to dancing and I tried to keep my mind off of the move that Natalie had just pulled. I wasn't sure if I was impressed or annoyed that she had shown up.

The dance floor got increasingly crowded, and I felt like it was a good time to go.

"Are you ready to go soon?" I said in Theo's ear.

"Ready whenever you are," he said.

He looked down at me and put his hand on my cheek as he leaned in and slowly kissed me.

"Actually I had to do that before we left," Theo grinned.

"Come on," I said as I smirked and grabbed his hand.

I walked us off of the dance floor and towards the door. I scanned the crowd and briefly met Natalie's gaze before I looked away.

Theo drove us back to my apartment and then walked me up to my door.

"I did have fun, I'll admit it," I told Theo.

"Good, I'm glad," he said.

He put his hands on my hips and leaned in to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and let my body rest against his.

When he pulled back, I unlocked the door to my apartment and pushed it open. I grabbed on to his hand and led him inside with me.

I wasn't drunk enough to not know what I was doing, but I was drunk enough to make some stupid decisions.

"Where are you taking me?" Theo asked me with a smirk.

"To the bedroom, is that okay with you?" I asked him sarcastically.

"Absolutely, lead the way," he responded.

I walked him back to my room and pushed the door open. I took my jacket off and dropped it on the floor before I moved back to Theo.

I pulled his shirt off over his head and tossed it aside, taking in his muscular body in front of me. He took a step towards me and his lips were immediately on mine.

He grabbed on to the waist of my pants before quickly finding the button and undoing them. I stepped out of them and kicked them over to the side of the room.

My hands fumbled around the waist of his jeans before I was able to return the favor and help him out of them.

I stepped away from Theo just long enough to take my shirt off over my head and drop it on to the pile of discarded clothes.

He reached down and pulled his boxers off before he put his hand on my shoulder and guided me down to my knees in front of him.

I looked up at him as I took his throbbing cock in my hand. I began to stroke him and put my mouth around the tip.

I moved my mouth in a steady rhythm as I watched him lean his head back and close his eyes. He groaned quietly as I sped up my movements.

Theo put his hand on the back of my head and guided my mouth further on to him. I could feel him continue to harden from my touch.

I slowly pulled back and stood up. I took my bra and underwear off and laid back on the edge of the bed.

"Come here," I said quietly to him.

He smirked as he took a step over to me and leaned over top of me on the bed. His muscular arms framed me as he began to kiss down the side of my neck.

His lips made their way to my mouth as I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck. I trailed my fingers through his hair as he continued to kiss me.

He pulled back as he stood up and looked at me.

"God damn you're gorgeous," he said.

I smirked at him and I knew my face was beginning to turn red. Theo definitely knew how to make me blush.

He put his hands on my thighs and spread my legs apart beneath him. He took his cock in his hand and slowly guided it inside of me.

I grabbed on to the sheets and took a deep breath as he gently pushed further in. He leaned back over top of me as he began to pulse in and out and my moaning grew louder.

Theo kissed the side of my neck again and his hand found my breast. He pushed deeper inside of me and the sensation was overwhelming.

His hand squeezed the sensitive skin around my nipple and he moved his hips in faster movements.

"Shit Theo," I groaned out.

His mouth moved over to meet mine and his lips stifled my moans as he continued to speed up his thrusting.

I put my hands on the side of his arms and grasped them tightly as I felt an orgasm building inside of me.

He pulled his lips away from mine but his face remained close and his gaze was locked on my eyes. I dug my nails into his arms and let out another loud groan as my body arched up against Theo's and the pleasure overtook me.

His mouth quickly covered mine as he gradually slowed down his thrusts. He pulled his hard length out of me and I leaned up and began to stroke him until he reached his own climax.

He leaned toward me and his mouth met mine before we both collapsed on the bed.

"I can't say that I expected that to happen tonight," he said to me with a grin.

"Me either," I responded, still trying to catch my breath.

"Well I hope you're still glad that it did," Theo said, leaning in to kiss me again.

"I am," I nodded, feeling my eyes fall shut.

At least I was happy for now, we'd see how I felt in the morning when I was sober.

Theo wrapped his arms around me and I fell into a peaceful, drunken sleep.

           —————————————————-