Chapter 24

I moved my hands down and grasped the bottom of Natalie's shirt as we continued to kiss. Our lips parted just long enough for me to pull it off over her head and drop it on the ground.

"Is someone getting a little more comfortable?" Natalie said as she smirked against my lips.

"Maybe," I said quietly, "or maybe what you just did to me made me momentarily forget where I was."

Natalie leaned her head back slightly and looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh really?" She asked, "that wasn't even the fun part, come on."

"Be quiet before I change my mind," I said as I took my own shirt off and draped it over the railing behind me.

Natalie watched my shirt come off before she took a step back. Her eyes raked over my body and slowly came up to meet my gaze.

"God damn I'm going to enjoy this," she said as she stepped out of her pants.

She moved in closer to me again and reached her hand up to the top of my bra. Her fingertip lightly traced the outline of the garment over the curve of my breast.

Her fingers hooked under the straps and pulled them off of my shoulders. She reached behind me to undo the clasp as she let her lips hover near mine.

I let my arms hang down as Natalie pulled the bra off and let it fall to the ground. She quickly kissed my lips before she began trailing kisses down my body.

My jaw, my neck, my collarbone, the kisses kept going. I let my eyes flutter shut as her mouth reached my nipple.

She teasingly kissed all the way around it before she briefly took it in her mouth. The sensation didn't last nearly as long as I wanted it to before she kept moving down.

I wanted to protest, but I knew she had other things in mind for me.

She knelt down in front of me as her lips moved gently down the side of my stomach and to my hips. Her kisses followed along the waistband of my underwear as she began to pull them off.

She pulled them down my legs, her kisses following their path. I opened my eyes and looked down at Natalie as I stepped out of them.

She brought her hands around the back of my legs and ran them up my thighs. They stopped right below the curve of my ass and she gripped the skin tightly.

I watched as she placed kisses up the inside of my thigh, and the heat continued to build in my stomach again.

Her lips grazed across my hips, making me want them in between my legs even more than I had before.

Natalie slowly rose up from her knees, sliding her body along my naked skin as her face became even with mine again.

"I think you're enjoying teasing me too much," I said as I grabbed on to her hips and kissed her.

"It is kind of fun, I'll admit it," she said.

She reached down and grabbed a hold of my hands that were resting on her hips. She pulled me over towards one of the lounge chairs that was leaning back.

"Sit down and maybe I'll stop teasing you," she said as she nodded towards the chair.

Natalie guided me back to a sitting position and put her hands on my shoulders. She climbed on to the chair over top of me and straddled my lap.

I looked up at her as she reached behind her back and undid the clasp on her bra. She pulled it off and dropped it on the ground next to us.

My jaw almost dropped as I took in the sight of her nearly naked body straddling mine. I put my hands on her hips and began to slowly glide them up her sides.

They stopped just below her breasts, my thumb resting under them and my fingers gripping around her back.

I leaned forward and gently pressed my lips along the side of her chest. Her familiar scent filled my nose as it had many times before, but it gave my stomach a whole different feeling now.

I slid my hands around and up the center of her chest, slowly bringing them back down over her breasts. I lightly massaged them as my mouth worked its way to one of her nipples.

I had been so hesitant before, but having Natalie on top of me like this had taken away all of my reservations and given me confidence like I hadn't had before.

I swirled my tongue around her sensitive skin, sucking and biting at it as one of my hands moved down between her legs.

I looked up and our eyes met as my fingers slid beneath her underwear. Feeling how wet she already was seemed to do the impossible and made this even hotter.

My tongue continued to work around her nipple and my fingers found her swollen clit and began to circle around it.

"Shit Madison," she said with a groan, "I was not expecting this out of you."

I pulled my mouth away from her skin and smirked at her as she wrapped her arms around my neck. She leaned down and pulled me in for a kiss and I could feel her moans going against my lips.

Her arms were now fully wrapped around the back of my head as she continued to kiss me. I firmly pressed my fingers against her clit and rubbed against it, prompting another loud moan to spill out of her mouth.

The speed of my fingers increased as Natalie leaned her forehead against mine. Her fingers laced through my hair and she grabbed on to a handful of it as her hips began to grind against my hand.

Her grip tightened on me and I could feel her body began to shake as the pleasure took over.

She breathed heavily against me as her head fell against my shoulder. I felt her lips kiss along the top of my arm and I slowly pulled my fingers back.

Natalie's arms unwrapped from the back of my head and she brought them down and placed them on my shoulders. She picked her head up to look at me as she gently pushed me back against the laid back chair.

"I'm not quite done with you yet," she said with a smirk, still trying to catch her breath.

I grinned at her and gladly obliged, resting my hands on the arm rests on either side of me and leaning my head back against the chair.

She kept her hands on my shoulders as she rose up on her knees and leaned her head down to kiss me. The kiss only lasted for a minute before she tugged at my bottom lip with her teeth and pulled away.

She moved back on the chair and made her way down my body, placing kisses along it as she got further down.

She tightly grasped on to my thighs and pushed them apart, settling herself in between my legs.

I looked down at Natalie in anticipation as she kissed the inside of my thigh. Her hands slid under my legs and hooked around the top of them.

Her mouth moved tantalizingly close to my center that was aching for her touch. I watched as her hand came over top of my leg and her fingers spread my folds apart.

Her tongue ran slowly around my clit before her lips came together and she began to suck on it.

A muffled "fuck" was all that I was able to moan out as her mouth quickly brought me close to the edge again.

I grabbed on to the arms of the chair and my knuckles turned white as I squeezed them tightly. Natalie pulled her mouth back slightly and her tongue flicked over the most sensitive spots that she could find.

I arched my back up and pushed my hips to meet her mouth, aching for her to keep going. Her tongue ran up between my folds before she began to suck on me again.

The sensation made me reach my arms back behind my head and grab on to the back of the chair.

"Keep going," I groaned quietly, "please."

Natalie obliged and I was soon sent in to another leg shaking orgasm. She released my legs as they trembled from her touch and she slowly leaned back.

I couldn't remember anything that had felt as amazing as that just had.

               ———————————————-