Chapter 23

I reached out and grabbed on to Natalie's waist and our lips came crashing together again. I pressed my body against hers and could feel the heat radiating between us.

She moved her feet to turn us around and backed me against the side of the balcony. My hips pressed against the glass as I felt her tongue part my lips.

Natalie's hands moved from my face to the back of my neck. Her fingers linked together and kept a tight hold on me as her tongue tangled with mine.

We had kissed before, but after the conversation we'd just had, this felt different. And it was a very good type of different.

My hands slowly slid from her hips around to her back, making sure to keep her body firmly pressed against mine.

Years of sexual tension seemed to be released into the kiss, this had been building up for a long time.

Natalie's hands unclasped behind my neck and her fingertips trailed down my arms, making me shiver. When she moved them from my arms, she grabbed on to the waistband of my jeans.

I didn't think anything of it until I felt her start to undo the button.

"Natalie, hold on," I said as I pulled back, breathing heavily.

I grabbed on to her arms and she looked up at me innocently.

"Do you not want me to?" She asked, nodding her head down towards where her hands rested.

"No, I - I mean yes, I do," I stuttered, "but we're outside on your balcony."

"Yeah, and?" She said with a smirk, leaning in to kiss me again.

"Well what if..." I struggled to get my words out between her kisses, "what if someone walking by...what if they see us?"

She slightly pulled her lips back long enough to answer me.

"We're pretty high up Mads, I think we'll be safe," she said before returning her lips to mine.

Her hands continued to fumble with the button on my pants. I wanted to give in so badly, but I couldn't do it yet.

"But," I started, moving back again, "what about your neighbors?"

She grinned at me before starting to trail kisses up the side of my neck and to my ear. I crooked my head to the side, trying to stay concentrated on our conversation and not get distracted by her mouth.

"They'll enjoy the show," she said quietly.

"Natalie! What?!" I quickly said, pulling away to look at her with wide eyes.

She started laughing and moved her face back in front of mine.

"I'm joking, they can't see over to my balcony, I promise," she said with a smirk.

"Now do you have any other excuses?" She said before kissing my lips quickly, "or can I continue?"

Between being out in the open, the fact that I had never done this before, and the fact that it was with Natalie, was all making me extremely nervous. I pushed my nerves aside and gave in to the temptation that I'd been feeling for years.

"You - you can continue," I said in a quiet voice, "but take it easy on me."

I let go of her arms and grinned at her, as I watched a mischievous look come across her face.

"Oh, not a chance," she said with a smirk.

I started to protest but her mouth was quickly back on mine. I felt the button finally being undone on my jeans and nerves and anticipation filled my stomach.

Natalie's hand slid beneath the fabric of my pants and continued to work its way down. Her fingertips teased over top of my underwear as I reached my arms around the back of her neck again.

She pulled my underwear aside and I let out a gasp against her lips when I felt her fingers slide in between my folds. She slid them slowly up until she found her way to my clit.

Her fingers began to rhythmically circle around all of the most sensitive areas that she could find, and it already had my knees feeling weak.

I kept one arm around her neck and pressed the other one against the glass behind me, trying to steady myself.

"Jesus," I barely managed to groan out.

I leaned my forehead against Natalie's shoulder, trying to muffle the sounds of the continued moans that were now escaping my mouth.

She used it as an opportunity to suck and nip at the base of my neck as her fingers continued to work their magic.

My chest rose and fell against her body as I felt her slide a finger slowly inside of me. My fingertips wrapped tightly around the back of her neck and the speed of my breathing continued to rapidly increase.

Natalie pulsed her finger inside of me, slowly at first, but her pace quickened when she pushed a second finger in.

"Natalie, my God," I groaned against her shoulder.

Her fingers never stopped as she brought her other hand up to my face and placed a finger under my chin. She lifted my head up and kissed me through my continued moaning.

I felt a steady heat rising inside of me, and knew that it was only a matter of time before I reached my climax.

Natalie's lips slowly pulled away from mine, and I tried to put my head back down on her shoulder to steady it. She guided my face back towards hers with her finger still under my chin.

"Look at me," she quietly commanded me.

My eyes met hers as I struggled to stay standing up straight. My legs felt like they were buckling beneath me as the sensation from her fingers overtook my body.

Continual breathy moans fell from my mouth as I tried to keep my eyes focused on Natalie. Her lips inched closer to mine as she watched me come down from my orgasm.

She slowly pulled her fingers out and pressed her lips against mine. My hand slid down the glass behind me and I brought it up to meet my other one behind her neck as I returned the kiss.

I felt her quick hands back on the waistband of my jeans as she began to pull them off of me. I slid out of them and kicked them off to the side.

Any hesitations I had were gone now, she could do with me what she wanted.

              ———————————————-