Chapter 43

*1 month later*

"Alright, see you guys later," Trevor said as he walked out of our apartment.

We had just finished up with our weekly dinner together, and it had been Natalie and I's turn to host.

Natalie had moved in with me a few weeks ago, and we had started doing our dinners with Trevor shortly after that.

Thankfully, we were granted a restraining order against Kyle, and he was currently spending some time in jail. I guess that's what happens when you're a psycho who breaks into people's apartments.

Moving in together seemed a little crazy at the time, but we were loving it so far. It definitely helped that we had known each other for such a long time before this.

"I'm going to jump in the shower," Natalie said to me as we finished cleaning up from dinner.

I gave her a small nod and sat down on the couch to watch some TV.

A few minutes later, Natalie came walking out of the bathroom in her robe.

"What else are you up to tonight, babe?" She asked me.

I looked up at her to respond, but I got distracted before I could. Natalie was reaching up with a towel to dry her hair, and as she leaned her head to the side, her robe fell open slightly. My eyes couldn't help but wander down to her chest, where the curve of her cleavage had began to show.

"Mads..." Natalie said as I snapped out of my daze, "eyes up here."

She pointed up at her eyes as she smirked at me and I covered my face with my hand.

"You caught that, huh?" I asked.

"It was kind of hard not to," Natalie grinned.

I stood up from the couch and walked over to her.

"Well, I couldn't help it," I said innocently.

I took my finger and traced it along the bare skin that was showing on her chest. Natalie playfully grabbed my hand and held it in place.

"Are you trying to take advantage of me Madison?" She asked, pretending to be shocked.

"That depends," I said, "are you going to let me if I say yes?"

"Hmm, I might," Natalie said.

"Mhmm," I said quietly as I stepped in closer to her.

I grabbed on to the tie around her waist and slowly started to undo it as I leaned in and kissed her. I put my hands on the collar of her robe and ran them down either side as I pushed it open.

"Someone's feeling horny tonight," Natalie said as she grinned against my lips.

"Shut up before I change my mind," I told her playfully.

She laughed quietly as she grabbed on to my hand and led me back to our bedroom.

Once we got into the room, I let go of her hand and reached up to her shoulders. I stood behind her and pulled her robe off, exposing her body that was still wet from the shower.