Chapter 30

I listened to Natalie and turned around so my body was against her and I was facing the large table.

She put her hand on the top of my back and gently pushed me down so my arms and head were resting on the cold surface in front of me.

I felt an excitement building inside of me as I waited in anticipation to see what Natalie was going to do.

She knelt down behind me and pushed my skirt up to reveal my bare skin. I guess it had turned out to be a good day to wear a thong.

She hoisted my skirt up around my waist before pulling my underwear down around my ankles. I felt her lips gently kiss along the curve of my ass before she stood up.

Her fingers dug into my skin as she grabbed ahold of me tightly.

"This is a great view from back here," Natalie said teasingly, "you really do have a nice ass."

She gave it a quick smack that almost made me jump.

"Thanks for that," I said.

Her hands caressed over my skin and made their way down to my legs to push them further apart. I glanced back at her and saw her put two fingers in her mouth before she reached down and found my clit.

I took a sharp breath in as she began to circle around it. Her free hand grasped my ass again as I felt her push two fingers inside of me.

I bit down on my arm to try and stay quiet as they moved further in. She pulsed her fingers in and out of me as she leaned down and placed kisses down my back.

"Shit that feels good," I moaned out quietly.

Natalie took that as her cue to move her fingers faster, and my moans became harder to keep quiet. She put her hand firmly on my back as I began to squirm from her touch.

I moved my hips back against her hand, my body aching to reach its climax. I groaned at her as she pulled her fingers out, but they quickly found my clit again.

I laid my head into the pile of clothes that was underneath of me and bit down on the fabric of Natalie's shirt. Her fingers continued to work as her hand trailed up my back.

She gripped on to the back of my neck as I felt her fingers quickly push back inside of me.

"Fuck Natalie," I groaned into the shirt beneath me.

Her movements sped up and then slowed down, keeping me dangerously close to the edge. She pressed her body against my back and quickly pulsed her fingers in and out, finally giving me the release I'd been craving.

I moaned loudly as I pressed my hands against the hard surface to steady myself. I rested my forehead on the table as I took a deep breath and felt Natalie pull her fingers slowly out.

She leaned forward and kissed up my back again before I stood up and turned around to face her. I saw the chair that Natalie had pushed aside and tiredly sat down.

Natalie looked down at me with an amused look on her face and raised an eyebrow at me.

"I needed to sit down after that," I said to her with a grin.

"Mhmm," Natalie said as she stepped over to me.

I grabbed her by the waist of her pants and brought her towards me before I unfastened them. She pulled them down and stepped out of them before crawling into the chair and on to my lap.

She put her hands on the arms of the chair as she leaned down and began to kiss me. I pulled at the waistband of her underwear and managed to help her out of them as she let them fall to the floor.

Natalie raised herself up on to her knees and positioned herself over top of me. The chair that I was sitting in was backed up against the table, and she used its position to her advantage.

She kept one knee sitting by my side on the edge of the chair and swung her other leg over top of my head and on to the table. Damn she was flexible.

I laid my head back against the low back of the chair so it was almost resting against the table. She lowered herself slightly down so my mouth could reach her and placed her hands down in front of her to steady herself.

I reached my hands up around her legs as I ran my tongue slowly in between her folds. I heard a quiet groan come from behind me as I moved my tongue back and forth.

I flicked my tongue quickly over her clit as I heard another moan of approval come from her mouth. I let go of her legs and reached up and spread her further apart with my hands.

My tongue slid down to her opening and I pushed it inside of her as I moved my head back and forth. She began to move her hips and work against my tongue as her moans grew louder.

I licked down the center of her and my lips found her clit as she continued to rock her hips back and forth over my face. I sucked on her as my tongue swirled over her sensitive skin.

As she continued to move in rhythm with me, I held out my tongue. She eagerly rolled her hips, creating friction between my tongue and her skin.

"God damn it Madison," she groaned, "I'm - I'm gonna..."

She trailed off as the moans overtook her words and I felt her legs tremble over top of me. She slowed down her movements and I closed my mouth and kissed her inner thigh.

Natalie brought both legs up on to the table and turned over on to her back. I sat up and looked at her, watching her chest rise and fall rapidly.

"Fuck Mads," she said in a breathy voice.

I stood up and crawled on to the table over top of her. I put my hands on either side of her head and leaned down to gently kiss her.

She put her hand on my cheek as she returned the kiss before I laid down on my back next to her.

"Look what you've turned me in to," I said as I looked over at her with a grin.

"I don't know what you could possibly mean," she responded, still trying to catch her breath.

I reached down and grabbed her hand, lacing my fingers with hers. We laid there in comfortable silence for a few minutes before a thought crossed my mind.

"Uh when do the janitors come?" I sat up quickly and looked over at Natalie.

She looked at her watch before responding, "we've got like thirty minutes, calm down."

She gave me a reassuring grin and I was able to relax again.

"But I guess we probably shouldn't lay naked on the conference room table for much longer," she said to me.

"Probably not..." I said as I stood up.

Natalie stood up after me and we both began to put our clothes back on. I pulled my skirt down over my hips and noticed Natalie smirking at me.

"You're pretty proud of yourself for this little idea, aren't you?" I asked.

"Sure am," she said as she held out her hand to me, "come on, let's go."

***

A few days after Natalie and I had christened the conference room table, we were hanging out at my apartment and Trevor had joined us.

The three of us spending time together had become a pretty regular occurrence, and it felt good to be settling in to everything.

We were talking about what food we wanted to order that night when someone knocked on my door. I looked at Trevor and Natalie and they both shrugged.

They were basically the only two people who ever knocked at my door these days, so I had no idea who it could be. Hopefully not Theo.

I got up and went over and pulled the door open, and my eyes widened as I saw the person standing on the other side.

"Kyle??"

————————————————