Chapter 21

"So you're really going to move?" Florence asked.

I was packing my last suitcase up for our flight.

"Yep. I don't want to leave Hyunjin any more than I have to. Me and Ollie will have fun there, I can feel it."

She sighed. "We're really going to miss you, girl. Our kids won't get to hang out!"

"Don't worry, we'll come back all the time. And you guys need to come and visit us!"

"Oh we will. Once Benny gets big enough, we're there. Promise."

I smiled at her through the phone. She showed her cute baby and I smiled. He was precious. And he looked exactly like Andrew, much to Flo's dismay.

"Handsy, you about ready?" Hyunjin called.

"Yeah, just need to zip this up." I yelled back.

"Gotta go. But I'll call you back when we get settled in our new house!"

"You better. Love you."

"Love you." 

I hung up the phone and grabbed my journal and camera. I'd transfer all the photo's I took to my computer, and then I'd keep the journal for us to all look at one day. I loved using them to capture my adventure. Kristin was right. I stuck them on top of my clothes and zipped my suitcase. Then I wheeled it to the living room and saw Hyunjin hanging Ollie upside down by her legs.

"Mommy! Daddy is so strong!" She giggled.

"Oh yes he is!" I laughed. "Now put her down."

He quickly set her back on her feet and she giggled again.

"I love you, Daddy."

Hyunjin smiled. "I love you too, baby." He kissed her head and then picked her up.

"Okay! This is the last suitcase! So let's get in the car and head to the airport!"

"Yay!" Ollie yelled.

Hyunjin kissed me quickly and took the suitcase to the car. I looked through the apartment to make sure that I didn't forget anything. It was me and Ollie's first independent apartment. We were moving to Seoul to be with Hyunjin, so it was time to say goodbye. It was sad, but it would be so worth it. He had flown out to help us pack everything and we were leaving now.

The house was empty so I went out to the car.

"Ready for another adventure?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Ollie yelled.

"At least we get to be together on this one." Hyunjin smiled and held my hand.

"Hallelujah."