➵ SIXTEEN

SIXTEEN

Warning: just the usual walker killings and it's a very long chapter again.
Please don't forget to vote and comment.

It's been eight months since they lost the farm

It's been eight months since they lost the farm. Seven months of jumping from one place to another. It's five months since Olivia's had fully recovered from the gunshot wound.

To say that the group had a rough winter is putting it mildly. The winter was difficult for them ALL, Rick was trying his best to keep the group together as they continued to look for shelter. Mia, Beth, Carol and Hershel kept their eyes on both Lori and Olivia as throughout the winter.

Looking for supplies wasn't easy for them either, the snow that had fallen during the winter had actually caused some places become snow underfed causing the group to fall back on getting the supplies that they needed.

The air was biting cold, every breath showed as a plume of white steam. The icy air caused all of them to go looking for warm clothes as well as hats, gloves and scarves. The three youngest James children had begun their training with knives thanks to Maggie, Carl, Lori and Glenn.

Carl had become close with the siblings, including Olivia, the young woman helped him out a lot with his mother and father. She reassures him that he is going be the best big brother and gives him some name ideas for the baby. Lori Grimes has grown fond of the James family, her friendship with Mia has bloomed quite a lot as the months went by. She has become protective over the siblings as has her husband.

Now that winter has disappeared, the air seems to become humid again even though it's spring. Some flowers have begun to bloom into vibrant colors even in the horrid conditions of the world. The trees are getting their green leafs back slowly but surely.

BANG!

Breaks through silence along with quiet gunshots. Rick Grimes, Mia James, T-Dog and Daryl Dixon barge through the door. An arrow lodges itself into the head of walker while T-Dog buries a metal rod into the head of another walker.

The eldest two James children and Carl Grimes follow in after them. Olivia lifts up her gun and follows after the two boys who run straight ahead. She raises her gun and looks around, she places herself in front of Carl while Lucas stands at the back of Carl looking behind in case anything decides to jump them.

An out of breath Rick and Mia then walks in, he stands in front of them as he walks forwards. The man takes out a flash light and looks into one of the darkened rooms. The man disappears whilst Olivia, Carl and Lucas look in the kitchen for any threats.

Mia follows behind Rick as they go through the room full of clothing and random items such as cloths and towels. Rick spots a door at the end, he motions at Mia to be ready to attack anything on the side.

The woman watches as Rick goes to open the door, as soon as she does she lets out a small shriek as a bow is shoved in their direction. Rick let's out a snort whilst Daryl let's out a chuckle as he lowers his bow down. Mia throws her middle finger up in their direction before turning away from them.