➵ EIGHTEEN

EIGHTEEN

Chirping of small birds up in the trees, as the group inside the prison awaken for their jobs of cleaning up the courtyard and field

Chirping of small birds up in the trees, as the group inside the prison awaken for their jobs of cleaning up the courtyard and field. The sun shines into the cell blocks, Olivia let's out a groan as a shirt is thrown into her face.

"What was that for?" She asks her brother.

"Felt like it." He answers, before taking off.

"You..." She growls before chasing after him, making Lori and Carol chuckle at the siblings.

Rick and Mia watch them both before sharing a look. "Excuse me." Mia coughs as she walks towards them. "What's happening here?" She asks.

"He chucked a dirty wet shirt at me." Olivia whines.

"Seriously." Mia mumbles as she hears Rick chuckle behind her. "Do you remember what happened when this happened between you two before the apocalypse?" She asks them both.

"I broke Lucas' arm whilst wrestling him." Olivia replies making T-Dog and Lori look at her with wide eyes. "What?" She asks them.

"How is that possible?" T-Dog asks.

"He pissed me off so he suffered the consequences of his own actions." She says as she glares at him.

Lucas glares back at his sister, before sticking his tongue out at her. "How mature?" She says making everyone laugh.

"You are staying with your grandfather." Mia informs her daughter. "You've done enough hard work over the last few days. I need you to rest now." She adds.

Olivia nods at her mother before turning on her heel towards her cell. Mia smirks when she spots her daughter sticking her tongue out at Lucas.

Lucas goes to walk off as well but is stopped by his mother. "I don't think so mister." She says making him groan. "Ah, ah, ah don't start complaining. I need you to let me know if Lily acts out again." She added.

"I will." He nods before walking towards his and Carl's shared cell.

The older red haired follows Rick out of the cell block towards the courtyard. She then walks down towards the gate where she sees some walkers lingering outside of the fence.

She notices that Carol is inside one of the cars and is driving in. "Alright, let's get the other cars in. We'll park 'em in the west entry of the yard." Rick states.

"Good. Our vehicles camped out there look like a giant vacancy sign!" Daryl exclaims.

"After that, we need to load up these corpses so we can burn them." Rick says as he points to the scattered bodies.