Chapter 26

"You watch me bleed until I can't breatheShaking, falling onto my kneesAnd now that I'm without your kissesI'll be needing stitchesTripping over myselfAching, begging you to come helpAnd now that I'm without your kissesI'll be needing stitches"

Shaking, falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
Tripping over myself
Aching, begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches"

"You watch me bleed until I can't breatheShaking, falling onto my kneesAnd now that I'm without your kissesI'll be needing stitchesTripping over myselfAching, begging you to come helpAnd now that I'm without your kissesI'll be needing stitches"

Ingrid's POV

It was the weekend, and it had been a few days since I spent time with Tristian. As we walked through the streets of the night, I listened to May and Amber chat as I followed behind them silently. Tonight was another fight, and Tristian hadn't invited me. I was a little bummed out since he knew I would always root for him and support him, but I could also understand why, as it wasn't really my ideal scene or environment. 

But I knew the gym guys, and I wanted to show them as much support as I could as well. As we approached the door by the guard, he let May and Amber in before looking down at me, effectively making me stop mid-walk.

" Does he know you're here, sugar? " He asked, and I bit my lip as I shook my head softly. He sighed as he looked into the rather rowdy gym for a moment and looked back at me.

" Go find a seat, and I'll let Kane and James know you're here. " He muttered, and I nodded as I entered and followed the girls over to the arena seats. As usual, I got a few glances here and there, but I ignored them as we sat down. It was still a bit early, so many of the guys were setting up and mingling for some time.

" Ingrid, we'll be right back. " May said quickly as one of the men a few feet away waved them over. I didn't protest as I nodded, and they left for a moment, leaving me to gaze around the gym for some time. Looking down at my phone, my heart clenched slightly as I noticed Tristian still hadn't texted me back since I messaged him earlier this afternoon.

I had only asked him if he was busy tomorrow morning, to which he didn't say anything. I wanted to plan for us to go apple picking, but he hadn't given me a date he was free. In contrast to what he told me a few days ago, I felt like I was the problem. He was busy, and I just had to accept that, as there was nothing more to say about it.