Chapter 13

"You don't need to worry about making me crazy'Cause I'm way past thatEh, and so just call me, if you want me'Cause you got me, and I'll show you, how much I wanna beOn your tattooed heart"

'Cause I'm way past that
Eh, and so just call me, if you want me
'Cause you got me, and I'll show you, how much I wanna be
On your tattooed heart"

"You don't need to worry about making me crazy'Cause I'm way past thatEh, and so just call me, if you want me'Cause you got me, and I'll show you, how much I wanna beOn your tattooed heart"

Ingrid's POV

Walking into the police station, I looked around slowly as I pulled the sleeves of my sweater down to cover my hands. It seemed very busy, and I was slightly afraid of the yelling that was coming in from the back and the police officers going back and forth like madmen. Walking to the front desk, I cleared my throat as the man sitting there didn't even notice me. He looked over at me and furrowed his eyebrows, probably confused as to why I was here. 

" Can I help you? " He said, trying not to sound too rough.

" I uh.. I'm here for T-Tristian " The man looked into his files for a moment and sighed as he turned back to me.

" Did Locke send you? " Assuming he was talking about Noah, Tristian's dad, I nodded my head. Standing up, he instructed me to follow him. He walked me into the back of the building, which held the temporary jail cells that people were put in for either awaiting bail or trial. Reaching the back cell, I looked to see Tristian sitting on the floor against the wall with his head leaned back. 

" Hey, " The guard said out of nowhere, causing me to jump. Tristian open one eye looking uninterested, but he didn't see me. The man put the key in the hole and pushed the door open. 

" You've been bailed. Your father sent someone to get you. " The man walked away, and Tristian closed his eyes again, not even bothering to see who came. I walked in slowly and spoke.

" Tristian.. " His eyes opened quickly, and he immediately stood up. 

" Ingrid.. " He said softly, and my eyes quickly directed to his fists that looked bruised. I went over to him and grabbed his hands.

" You hurt yourself... a-again. " I whispered, and he sighed.

" I didn't want you to see me like this doll. "