Chapter 1

His alarm ringing woke him up from his sleep at 6 a.m., his hand was wondering here and there to stop the ringing of the alarm. He wanted to sleep a bit more because he slept at 3 am because of his late-night dancing. He finds it hard to sleep at night because of his overthinking so to keep himself distracted he does what he likes, dancing.

Jimin's Mom came and woke him up, asking for him to get ready for school while she was preparing breakfast.

After doing his morning routine, jimin joins his family for breakfast. Where his younger brother and dad are sitting while his mother serving food. There was simple bread and eggs for breakfast because they couldn't afford expensive food.

He left for his school after eating where he met his closest friend, hoseok. Who was also on his way to school.

Are you prepared for today's grand test? Asked hoseok aka everyone's Hope. Feeling energetic as he was very well prepared. Both of them spent yesterday for the preparation of the grand test.

Yeah, but I'm nervous though, as finals are on our heads said jimin-ah. Feeling a bit stressed and anxious because of exams.

I know it's never easy but the thing is we can move to Seoul after our exams and start a new university life, said Hope in an attempt to energize his bestie.

That's the thing which keeps me motivated, said Jimin and he moved towards his class and sat on his chair, recap for his test along with J-hope.

It was half a day through school when both friends went to the school cafe to eat their favorite ramen with Sprite. Hope paid for the food without even Jimin asking as he was told that his friend was never comfortable verbally asking for money if he needed it.

After the break they went to their dancing class were they enjoyed fully. A lot of sweating and hard breathing made them feel hot and girls were drooling over them though, they were focused on dancing and ignoring everyone around them. They took shower, packed their bags, and went home. Jimin thought to spend a good in his home just like he spent with his friend.