Chapter 23

Taehyung, instead of going to his own home went with JK to his apartment as he entered the apartment he received a message

"I saw the pictures I'm glad you guys had a great day" Taehyung reads it was a message from his dad.

He understood that someone keeping an eye on them. Someone told every single detail to his dad about their date he just turned off his phone ignoring the message.

"What," JK asked when he saw others reaction

"Nothing it's just creepy, my dad said that he knows we had a great date which means someone was keeping an eye on us"

"But how I didn't notice anyone keeping an eye on us" JK said he didn't remember anyone having an eye on them

"I don't know maybe some secret agent or something you know"

They both took a shower and started playing games. But soon they received a message in their group chat reminding them about their meeting in Suga's studio.

"I think we should sleep we have to get up early to go to the studio," Tae said

JK nodded he put on the alarm and went to sleep he was tired from having a hectic day but surely he enjoyed having a friendly date with his best friend.

_______

I woke up with the alarm ringing, it was just hard to wake up early on your off day but they have to go to the studio

"Tae get up make me some breakfast," JK said while getting up from the bed and taking the other's blanket off.

"Why can't you make your own breakfast" Taehyung set rubbing his eyes

"Why do I have to make my own breakfast when I have a best friend who can who can make me delicious breakfast" JK said, going to the bathroom and locking the door

"This idiot," Tae said getting up and going straight into the kitchen taking some eggs from the fridge and started making some French toast for the other.

They had their breakfast after that, they got ready and moved toward the studio. It took them around 45 minutes to get there.

Taehyung and Jungkook enter Suga's studio where their friends are gathered.

"Hey everyone, hope we're not interrupting anything," Tae said

"Not at all, it's good to see you two. How was your day yesterday?" Jin asked. Jin's smile doesn't quite reach his eyes as he asks

"Oh, it was amazing! We went hiking, to the spa, watched a movie, and had dinner at this fancy restaurant." JK ramble, though everyone knew about their date schedule.

"Wow, that sounds like a perfect date!" jhope said he was happy to see them happy.

"I'm glad you two had fun! You deserve it". Jhope further added.

"Yeah, you guys are always so busy with work, it's nice to hear you had some time for yourselves," RM said this time, nodding.

"Yeah, it was a much-needed break. Thanks for understanding, guys." Taehyung said. Taehyung notices Jin's subdued reaction and feels a pang of guilt

"I hope Jin's okay. He seems a bit off today. I know he must be hurt as he has feelings for Jungkook," Taehyung thought. but when Taehyung steals a glance at Jimin, feeling a warmth spread through him.

"So, we all should go on a friendly date," Jimin said. Jimin's eyes sparkle with excitement

"We'll have to plan one soon! It was too much fun to not do it again". JK said he was mesmerized by his thoughts to take a proper look at his surroundings. Jungkook beams, oblivious to Jin's hidden restlessness.

"How can he be so happy about this? Doesn't he realize how much it hurts me to see him with someone else? But I can't let it show. I'll just have to bury these feelings deeper," Jin thought to himself.

________

Taehyung and Jimin find themselves alone in a quiet corner of Suga's studio. As Jhope, Suga, and RM were having some discussion, JK was standing with Jin at the window, watching outside

"Hey, Jimin. Can we talk for a bit?" Taehyung approached

"Of course, Tae. Everything alright?" Jimin was a bit taken aback but collected himself immediately. Jimin senses Taehyung's need for a heart-to-heart conversation.

"Yesterday's date with Jungkook was amazing, but... I can't shake this feeling of guilt." Taehyung said, rubbing his forehead.

"Guilt? Why would you feel guilty, Tae?" Jimin understood where this conversation was going

"It's just... If you have observed you would have noticed that Jin has feelings for Jungkook, and seeing him struggle with that while we were on our date... it's been weighing on me". Taehyung said in a single breath.

Taehyung looks down, feeling conflicted.

"I understand, Tae. I noticed this many times too, But you can't blame yourself for Jin Hyung's feelings. You, Jungkook, Jin Hyung, and everyone else deserves to be happy too, it's just bad timing.

"I know, but it's hard knowing that my happiness might be causing someone else pain". Tae said

"Life is full of complex emotions, Tae. But what's important is how we can solve them. You're a caring and empathetic person, and I know you'll find a way to bring peace to your and their heart". Jimin said placing a reassuring hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Thanks, Jimin. You always know how to bring me comfort, peace, and hope" Tae said

"That's what friends are for, Tae. We're here for each other, through the good times and the tough ones".

They share a comforting smile, finding solace in each other's presence. Could it be that Jimin understands me in ways no one else does? Maybe... just maybe, there's more to our friendship than this, taehyung thought.

Before they could continue, their conversation was disturbed as,

"Hey, everyone, gather around. We have something important to discuss" J-hope said

"Yeah, we've been brainstorming some ideas, and we think it's time we take our group to the next level," Suga said

"We want to create musical videos together, showcasing not just our music but also our dancing skills. Each of us will bring our unique talents to the table" Now RM intervened

The group listens intently, their initial shock slowly giving way to excitement and anticipation.

"Wow, that sounds amazing! But are you serious? All of us working together on music videos?" Jin was shocked as he wasn't particularly into the music

"Absolutely! We believe in the power of our collective creativity. Together, we can create something truly special" jhope was determined.

"Plus, it'll be a great way to showcase our strengths and highlight the bond we share as a group", Suga said

Taehyung and Jimin exchange a quick glance, their earlier conversation momentarily forgotten as they absorb the exciting news.

"I'm all in! This sounds like a fantastic opportunity for us to show our talents and make fans in a whole new way". Jimin excitedly said, clapping his hands.

"Yeah, count me in too! I can't wait to see what we can create together" Taehyung said, after watching the response of Jimin.

The room fills with enthusiastic agreement, the group already buzzing with ideas and possibilities.

"Great, let's start brainstorming ideas and get to work on making these musical videos a reality. This is going to be epic!" RM was hopeful, he planned all of this way before, and he had Earlier conversations with Suga and Jhope about this.
With renewed energy and determination, they started planning, being over-enthusiastic.

______

*Thank you,, everyone for all the reads, when I started writing this I wanted to utilize my free time to express my thoughts about Vmin,

Later, I thought to share it with you all, again thank you.

Stay happy and healthy

Love.