Chapter 19

Taehyung and JK greeted everyone when they reached Jin's place. They were the first ones to arrive, because of the jk's hurriness. Hyung and Kook started cooking and Tae went to the garden, which was at the back side of the house, he has always loved plants.

It was a good summer day, tae pulled up his sleeves, collected the water bucket, poured water, and started watering plants, he didn't notice how much time he spent there until he started feeling thirsty, he still had some plants to trim and watered so he texted kook to bring him some water.

He was so busy and occupied with his work that he didn't notice someone was staring at his hardworking figure. His body was covered with sweat, his shirt was wet due to the warmness of the weather, and his hair was messily fallen on his forehead, dripped in water, to jimin he was the hottest person he had ever seen.

Tae noticed someone was staring at him, when he turned to pick something, he saw Jimin was staring at him, deeply. He put everything down and went towards him, eyes never leaving each other.

"Hey," Tae said, while standing in front of Jimin he took some tissues to wipe off his sweat. Jimin was so busy staring that he couldn't reply.

"Earth to Jimin," Tae said, waving his hand in front of Jimin, then he saw a water bottle in his hand.

"Aa, hey" Jimin replied, getting back to his senses.

"Is that water for me?" Tae asked, feeling thirsty

"Oh yeah, this is for you," Jimin said handing him water.

Tae took a few steps and sat on the bench, he patted his hand on the free space on the bench, asking Jimin to sit with him. Jimin came and sat with him.

"Why do you keep on getting lost in thoughts?"

"Hn, means"? Jimin couldn't understand what other was saying.

"Whenever I see you, you seem lost in your thoughts" Tae reasoned.

"Ah, no nothing actually, you like watering plants," Jimin said, trying to change the topic.

"I do, I love nature," Taehyung said

"What is there to love about nature?" Jimin said.

"It feels beautiful and peaceful to my heart," Taehyung said, with so much love that it created silence among them, typically people don't have such conversation, particularly not with your basic friend.

"I never thought or probably felt that way, this sun will only burn my skin," Jimin tells him

He chuckled at others innocence. "That's why every human is distinctive to others," Taehyung said, his words and expressions held so much dedication and purity which made Jimin's heart melt.

"I normally don't have such conversations, people usually find it weird" Tae shrugged

"No, that's not weird, I believe if something brings you peace and happiness, it's worth having it," Jimin said, he was very influenced by the younger.

"True, always have those by your side who bring you happiness and peace of mind, heart, and soul" Taehyung was pouring his heart, he didn't understand why.

He has unique thoughts, and comforts of life, which are unusual for people so he hardly discusses them not even with Kookie.

People often don't understand you no matter how close they are or they could have different perceptions of things and your perception would be questioned, which he hated. He is saying these things in front of a person, he is not even closely associated with, because his heart believes he won't be judged.