Chapter 7

New day brings new hopes for everyone, with this belief that everything will become better. That was the situation with Jimin who was thinking of having a better future as he would pursue education in a big city, and good job opportunities, and his life would become better, he would be able to provide a better future for his parents and brother.

"I have to tell my parents about going to Seoul, I'm worried they won't allow me" Jimin was sharing his worries with his friend.

"This is a golden opportunity for us, I'll be there with you as well you are not your own," Hope said stating facts.

"I know, maybe it will be easy for me to convince them by giving your reference," Jimin said, eyes full of hope.

"yeah, and if you want I'll come with you to talk to your parents and explain everything. I'm sure they will understand. Jhope said.

"Thank you, hyung. You are the best" Jimin was happy to have someone by his side.

"you never know, maybe you will find your future partner there as well" he winked towards his friend.

"you want me to have a partner, are you so tired of me" Jimin pouted

"Aww, my cute little mochi I just want you to have someone precious, loved one in your life you can't be on your own for your entire life" Jhope explains.

"But I already have you," Jimin said not like this part of the conversation.

"Let's go, meet your parents" jhope grabbed him by his arm and left for jimins home. Jimin was very stressed about the whole thing but having his friend along with him gave him hope as well.

They both greeted jimins parents, luckily they were not fighting when they reached home, after gathering some courage, jhope said

"We have something to tell you appa," he referred to jimins dad.

"what is it" his apps asked, engaged in watching TV while jimins mom was all ears.

"Actually, appa we both applied for higher education in Seoul, big city, we got admission there and they are giving us scholarships as well, we don't have to worry about money," Jimin said in one breath.

His parents were looking at both of them trying to understand. "you want to go to a big city by leaving all of us" his mother said eyes already full of tears.

"No I don't want to amma, but after my education I'll get a good job there, will earn money and we will live in a big and more comfortable house, live more better life. He tried to give reason to his mother.

"He is right, let him go and live his life, at least he has a passion and wants to do something in life, not like us" his father intervened. Jimin eyes were so big at the time he never thought his appa would permit him so easily.

"More, they both are going together, hoba, you will have to take good care of my son, though I know he can take care of himself," his father said suddenly feeling proud.

Jimin suddenly jumped from his seat, and hugged his parents, having happy tears in his eyes.

"I'm so happy jimine. I have one of my friends there, he can help us there as well" Jimin was feeling more relieved by hearing that they wouldn't be alone in the big city.

______

It was the last day of their break, from tomorrow they would be back to their lives getting daily boring lectures. But JK was happy to see his parents, spending a good day with his parents.

"We have a meet-up with Kim's. Come with us, bunny" jk's mom said to him.

"Why do you have to meet Tae's parents," JK asked feeling flabbergasted about his parent's visit to Kims which he wasn't aware of.

"We have some business proposals to discuss. You can be there with Taehyung " his dad.

"Okay," he was pleased to spend time with his friend.

They left their home after some time, JK looking all handsome. They reached there in an hour. Knocked on the door.

"Hey, Mr. and Mrs. Jeon you are on time, my lovely kookie" Mrs Kim was happy to see his guests.

"Time is Precious. We should always be on time" Mr. Jeon said.

"you are right," said taehyungs dad joining them in the hall as well. After greetings, tae also joined them.

"Mom, we are going to my room," Tae said wanting to go to his room not feeling so comfortable among his elders.

"Wait for now, dinner is ready let's eat," his mother said to him.

"I'm starving, let's go everyone," Kookie said while grabbing Tae with him to the dining table.

They sat together, the table was full of delicious meals, tae thought the table looked like someone's wedding dinner and chuckle at his thought.

They were sitting together in the hall after dinner where their parents told them to wait as they had something important to discuss with them.