Chapter 27

As they finally found a moment of free time amidst their busy schedules, Taehyung seized the opportunity to have a heart-to-heart conversation with Jimin about the delicate situation involving Jin's feelings for Jungkook.

"Hey, Jiminah, let's go for a walk?" Taehyung approached, his expression serious yet gentle.

"Alright,?" Jimin replied, sensing the seriousness of the situation, he was tired, but when Taehyung asked him he couldn't say no, because he understood that other wanted to discuss something.

Taehyung took a deep breath, trying to find the right words. "Something is bothering me, I thought I could discuss it with you," Taehyung said

"Sure, tae, you don't have to think before sharing or saying anything to me, I'm always here for you"

"Thanks, bud," Taehyung said, jimin smiled at the nickname.

"If you have noticed something... Jin has feelings for Jungkook." Taehyung continued

Jimin's eyes widened in surprise, but he quickly composed himself. "I observed plenty of times, but how it's bothering you?" he was concerned that Taehyung was bothered.

"It's just they really deserve each other, but they are stuck I believe, and I think we should do something to bring them closer" Taehyung suggested, his mind already spinning with ideas.

Jimin nodded in agreement, his thoughts racing as well. "I agree. Maybe we can plan something to bring them closer."

"Yes, that's it!"

Taehyung beamed at him and they both started talking about various ideas to set the two of them up.

"Maybe any romantic dinner date for them"? Taehyung suggests,

"Or maybe we can make jungkook jealous, as he seems like a sensitive guy, who doesn't like to share," Jimin said, after thinking about the personality of Jk.

"Oh! Good idea, he's the protective type and gets jealous easily, right?"

"Yes, he is," Jimin said.

"So, then what should we do"?

"We should get Jin close to someone, so JK can feel jealous and understand his feelings, but are you sure that JK has attraction towards Hyung?

"I believe he has, but in case he doesn't we will get clear through our plan"

"Smart" Jimin praises him.

Taehyung smiled as they continued their discussion.

"So, who is gonna be the 'man' that we will bring Hyung closer to" Taehyung asked

"Hobi"

"No, I don't think so, Hobi-hyung is too innocent" he has something else in mind

"I know, but who else can be that guy, who is close to Hyung and has a good sense of humor, to make JK jealous"

"What about me"? Taehyung asked.

"Why you"? Jimin suddenly asks as he feels complicated to let Taehyung do this. Taehyung was deep in thought.

"Wait, why would you want to be the one to make JK jealous, Taehyung?" Jimin asked again when Taehyung didn't answer him, his voice filled with curiosity.

Taehyung chuckled, smiling mischievously. "Well, Jiminie, I know Kookie might have feelings for Jin Hyung, but I also want to see if there's a chance for JK to realize his own feelings. Plus, I think I can pull off the whole 'making JK jealous' act pretty well!"

Jimin sighed, looking conflicted. "I understand your intentions, Tae, but what if things get complicated? What if it ends up hurting someone's feelings?"