chapter 16

Both best friends spent a lot of time in job hunting, going from here to there. At the end of the day, many places took their CVs and said they would ring back if they needed a worker. They came back, worn out.

"I'm going to take a shower and then sleep, I'm so tired," Jimin said.

"It was a tiring day, don't spend time watching the moon now, eat something and sleep" Jhope instructed him, and Jimin just nodded.

They went to their respective rooms and took a shower, jimin ate something, set his alarm, and drifted to Dreamland.

The next day, Jimin woke up when someone knocked on his door, again and again

"Who is there" Jimin asked a bit loudly as he was too lazy to get off his bed

"Open the door jiminie, we are gonna be late for the campus" jhope shouted for him.

Jimin looked at his side table, checked the table, and immediately jumped from his bed to wear slippers opening the door and running to the bathroom.

"I don't know how I managed to sleep so long, even my alarm couldn't wake me up," Jimin said, taking some toothpaste on his toothbrush 🪥.

"Now, hurry up, talk later, I have bought you breakfast," Jhope said keeping the french toast and chocolate milk 🥛 on the table. 

Jimin came out, his heart was filled with emotions when he saw his friend cared for him so much, removing tears from the corner of his eyes, he took one toast and went to grab clothes to wear. He got ready while eating, jhope came to his room when Jimin was spraying his perfume.

"Let's go, Chim" J-hope said

"Chim, kookie calls me chim," Jimin said taking his bag and room keys.

"It's not like only he can call you chim," J-hope said they both went outside the door and Jimin started to lock it

"Yeah, I like the name though, Chim Chim," Jimin said, going downstairs.

"My Chim, Chim though," J-hope said putting his arm on the shoulders Of Jimin.

"Of course," Jimin said and they started laughing, it took them 10 minutes to reach the campus, and instead of going to the cafe, they moved towards their block, as they were already getting late for the class.

"When are we going for dance practice today," jhope asked

"After lunch," Jimin said

"Right, be ready by then," Jhope said as they entered the class. They make it on time, but the professor is late, at the same time j-hope's phone beeps, indicating he received a message

"Suga, wants us to have lunch together," Jhope told Jimin, reading him the message he received.

"Yeah sure, it's fun to meet them," Jimin said excitedly.

Jhope nodded and sent a message of "sure" to Suga, the professor entered the class and they got busy with their lectures.

_________

RM, Jin, and Suga were sitting in the cafe, jin came back and told them about his experience of working in Paris.

"Paris is really beautiful, it's the home of Brand's" Jin told them, feeling so refreshed.

"Yeah, I want all of us to go there someday, together," RM said.

"We will," Suga firmly told him

"Jinnnnnn hyuuuuuug," someone shouted before they could continue their conversation, when the trio looked at the source of the sound it was their bunny who was running towards the table, along with Tae.

Jungkook immediately came and hugged him tight, making Jin stumble backward, but he managed to hold himself and JK as well. Hugging him back, strongly.

"Missed me, bunny," Jin said when he realized they had been hugging quite a bit long and all eyes were on them.

"I'm mad at you," JK said, breaking the hug and taking two steps back from Jin.

"What, why," jin asked

"You didn't tell me when you left, now we even talked yesterday, but you didn't tell me that you are coming back" JK complained and sat on the chair. Taehyung also sat on the chair, after greeting his hyungs.

"Well, I wanted to give you a surprise, are you not surprised seeing me here"? Jin asked, he wasn't expecting such a response from JK.

"Of course I am, but let me know when you are going or coming from somewhere, your absence makes me miss you" JK said, giving his doe eyes to older, making all of them focused on JK.

"Oh, I never thought like this, but I'll keep it in mind for future reference" Jin answered, realizing his heartbeat increasing.

"Good, but I'm still mad," JK said again showing tantrums to other.

"He was working there, not partying, and you were in contact, why so mad"? Now Yoongi asked, JK was too loud for his liking.

"I don't know, but I'm," JK said, and Yoongi just rolled his eyes, making RM and Tae, laugh.

"I got a present 🎁 for you, I hope I will make it for you," Jin said, loving the innocent-looking bunny, but he has an evil mind.

"What is it, what is it" JK exclaimed when he heard about the gift.

"Well, that you will have to see," Jin said, enjoying to tease the youngest.

"You have to cook for me as well," JK said, he knew other would never say no to him

"Sure, I'm inviting everyone home at night, I'll cook myself then," Jin told them.

"Why are you inviting us, hyung," tae asked this side.

"I bought some gifts for all of you, and we haven't spent time together in quite a few days, so it is like a get-together," Jin told them making others nod.

"What are we gonna eat I'm hungry," Kookie said.

"Jhope and Jimin should be here by now, I'm hungry too but waiting for them," Yoongi said before anyone could answer, jimin and Jhope reached their table, greeted everyone, they ordered the food, sat with others, waited for them food to come.

"I was thinking, all of us should meet in the studio this weekend, to practice dance, music, and some exercise," RM said.

"I would love to," Jimin said excitedly, making others look at him adorably.

"Dancing and singing is your passion, isn't it Chim Chim," JK said

"Well, it's nice to get the practice and work with all of you guys, though I have only seen Suga Hyung's work, but I believe you all must be as talented as him" Jimin exclaimed.

"Thank you for your kind words jimin, we always try our best and it's nice to have a good addition in the form of you," RM said, making them smile.

"Well bad news is this hyung, that I and Tae can't come on Saturday, shift it on Sunday and we will be able to come," JK told them.

"Why not Saturday," jin asked,

"Tae and I are going on a date this Saturday," JK said, taking one of the fries from Yoongi's plate.

Jin immediately started coughing, he was eating his burger 🍔 and choked on his food when he heard what JK said. RM and JK immediately started running his back.

"What" Jin shouted, making others look at him.

Well, we are going on a date" JK said again.

"What's happening, tae" RM asked Tae to tell them everything, kookie wasn't a lot good with the explanation of things, all eyes were on him.