Chapter 3

After a long, hectic, and tiring day, jimin reached home and wanted to eat a delicious meal, but he could hear the arguments of his parents before even entering the house.

His dad was cursing his mom for making such tasteless food, though he remained free at home all day doing nothing but criticizing everyone. 

Jimin took a deep breath, opened the door, and entered the house. Wash his hands and quietly sit for a meal to kill his hunger, but his dad gives him a reminder that's not food but poison.
Jimin served himself and his younger brother, jihoon, and went to his room instead of sitting and eating there with his parents. After having countless arguments and his all failed efforts to calm them now he doesn't interfere.

He ate his meal, put his brother to sleep, and took a quick shower to get ready for bed, but before that, he likes to spend some time admiring the moon.

You look so Calm just like me, is your life as troubled as mine as well? Asked Jiminah to the moon, trying to speak his mind.What do you actually have that makes me to keep looking at you and never get tired, I usually don't stare at people or things but you, asked Jimin.

He doesn't know how he spends a lot of his time looking at the moon, no matter how tired he is, the moon sight always gives him peace and relaxation as someone is sending him positive vibes.

Put the blinders down jimine, I'm sleepy said Jihoon as he wanted to sleep but the moonlight was disturbing him.
Jimin saw the moon last time and went to bed while cuddling his brother, they had a single bed to sleep which was a bit difficult for them but his cuddling always helped.

_____

Both of the best friends were having a normal day, they went to the cafe after attending half-day classes to have lunch their hyungs were waiting for them, JK asked what they gonna eat while Tae was texting his mum saying he wouldn't be home tonight as he wants to stay at jungkooks.

I bought lunch, which I made by myself, kimchi fried rice and spicy noodles, said Jin. They were hungry and the food was looking so delicious.

Thank you hyung, you are my favorite, JK said while taking some noodles on his plate.

You become my favorite too when you behave so nicely, said Jin and kept on serving the rice and noodles to others except Tae, who doesn't eat spicy.

Hyung, you are so good at making everything, but particularly these noodles, how come? Asked Tae as he glanced at Jin and then at JK, smirking while mixing the rice on his plate.

Maybe these noodles are Jin Hyung's favorite, said Yoongi as he loved eating that delicious meal as well. Tae gave a small laugh while JK and RM were focused on eating.

Or maybe these noodles are his favorite's favorite? Tae said making Jin choke on his food while others were looking at Tae and Jin and trying to understand.

Jin blushed, jK immediately passed him water and said "Can't you eat now tae, and continue your non-sense conversation later". He doesn't like to get disturbed while eating.

Tae chuckled and focused on eating and thought not to disturb them anymore. After eating they went to their homes and said to meet again in the theater for the movie as Tae accompanied JK to his apartment.

"We should study for 1 hour at least before going out, considering our finals," Tae said.

Hmm. That was the only response he got. As JK went to take the controller for his game and started playing "Let's study after I beat you in the game" JK said in a challenging tone to Tae.

"I let you win because you are maknae don't think you can beat me, bunny," Tae said while taking another controller and started playing as well.

They kept on playing until they got a call from RM to join them. JK almost won all levels but Tae gave him a tough fight.
They reached there and bought drinks and popcorn while RM bought tickets for them. After watching the movie, they had their dinner and left for their homes.

Tae and JK reached their home, took a shower, jk was in bed, using his phone, while Tae went to the balcony, loving the cold breeze and rethinking about his day. He always has had quality time with his friends except his family. When he checked his phone his mother didn't even reply that his son wouldn't be at home.

He kept looking at the moon, it was cold outside he wanted to go inside the room but the moon was making him think that someone was staring at him, deep staring, people always stare at him, for his fashion and handsome face but he doesn't find that calming or loving, though he loves the attention, while moon staring always makes him feel so calm and relaxed.

He suddenly jolted when JK touched his shoulder and kept his chin on Tae's shoulder, "You are not planning to spend your night while watching the moon, are you"? He asked in his sleepy voice.

"I won't mind," said Tae, eyes still focused on the moon.

"yeah, of course, you don't," JK said while dragging him into a room and closing the window behind him.