Chapter 15

Jimin reached home, stepping two stairs at the same time, and said hello to everyone he saw, feeling very happy today despite having a tired day. He directly went to Jhope's room and knocked continuously.

"what the hell, jimine," J-hope said while opening the door

"What, you were taking so long in opening the door, why"? Jimin asked putting his hands on his hips and pouting, making him look adorable.

"Jeez, I was putting my stuff away, what makes you so happy and energetic," J-hope said focusing back on his work

"Nothing, I just have a good day," Jimin said, smiling

"That's good, but how"? Hope asked and Jimin told him his entire day's happenings, without skipping anything.

"I'm glad, he was helpful and kind towards you, now eat something first and then we are going for job hunting.

Jimin spent some time eating and changing his clothes and left with hope for job hunting, they needed a good job to keep going with their studies and do some savings for the future.

--------

Taekook came to their room, threw themselves on the bed, and groaned.

"I wanna sleep, I can't wait till 9 o'clock," Kookie said.

"You are worried about your sleep and I'm worried about what he is gonna say to us," Taehyung said

"Will see, I can't keep thinking about something which hasn't happened yet" Kookie said, expressing his thoughts.

"Okay, let's play some video games to kill time" Kookie added, pulling the other's wrist to make him play with him

They started playing games and spent all of their remaining time playing games until Clock Hits at 9 pm.

"Let's go," Tae said, taking his hand and dragging him as JK was busy answering the text he just received.

They reached the hall, where their parents were sitting and more surprisingly kookie's parents were also there.

"Why I'm feeling like we are screwed" Taehyung murmured to himself, yanking the other's arm to make him focus.

"Oh, Dad, Mom when you guys came" JK exclaimed going to meet his parents.

"How are you Mom and Dad" Taehyung followed Kookie as well.

"We are good sweethearts, come sit with us," JK's Mom said

And they sat. Looking at their elders and their eyes and expressions were saying what was going on.

"I know you guys have many thoughts about why we called you here, you don't have to worry," their mother said, trying to calm his sons.

"So, what is it about then" Taehyung asked

"Well, as we told you to start dating each other, because soon you both will get married but probably you are not taking it seriously so we have arranged a DATE for both of you," Mr. Kim said this time in his stern voice.

"What" JK and Tae said together.

"Honey, what he means is you both go together, we planned some activities for you, spend your entire day together being a bit more than friends, and see if you guys get along" JK's Mom tried to reason with them.

"That's not fair Mom, you can't force us to go on a date," Kookie said this time, he was getting irritated by this forced behavior of their parents.

"We are not forcing you but giving you chances to go, enjoy, and start liking each other as partners as well," Mr. Jeon said

"Dad, sorry but you aren't making sense," JK said, giving weird expressions to his parents.

"Look, young man, we have planned everything and you are going on a date, that's it," Mr. Kim said in his strict voice, which made Kookie silent.

"Give me one good reason Dad, and I'll go," Taehyung said this time, looking directly in the eyes of his dad

"Well, I'm not obliged to give you any reason, but as you asked, so for you, when this friendship turns into a relationship, it's gonna be a massive benefit for our business," Mr. Kim told him.

"I can't believe you are forcing us to take such a big life decision just because it will benefit your business" Taehyung shouted this time

"Watch your tone, I'm not forcing you and what's wrong with marrying your best friend, it's not like you like someone else?" His dad said

"First I'm not even into men, and second what if both of us have someone special in our lives" Taehyung asked

"I don't give a damn, do what I said, that's it," his father said and left the hall with Mr. Jeon.

"Mom, that's so unfair," they both said to their mothers.

"I know baby, but at least try it, you will enjoy it," his mother said while taekook just looked at each other and ran towards their rooms before their mother could explain to them about date them.

"It's giving me a headache, what a mess" Tae hissed as soon as he came into his room.

Kookie started giving replies to the text he was receiving as he couldn't give a reply downstairs. Taehyung looked at him when he didn't get any response.

"I'm talking to you, and you are busy on your phone, what's so important there," tae said, getting irritated by his friend's carelessness.

"I'm replying to Jin Hyung. He is telling me about Paris and the delicious food there" JK said, excitedly.

"I can't believe, you are just like a baby and they want us to get married, I can't with you," Taehyung said now getting angry because other was more focused on texting than the situation they were in.

"I'm not a baby, OK, tell me what you want"? JK asked giving his attention to Tae now.

"I don't want to go on a date with you," Taehyung told him

"Me neither," JK said.

"So now what" Tae said

"You tell me" JK instantly answered

"What's wrong with you" Tae eyed him

"You are wrong with me because our parents are not listening to us, so you are taking your frustrations out on me," JK told him

Before Taehyung could answer his mother knocked on the door and Tae opened the door. She had some envelopes in her hand.

"I'm sorry honey, I couldn't help you but I believe what we are doing is good for both of you," his mother said.

"I don't want to hear this anymore please," Tae said

"Well, everything about your date and what you are gonna do, it's in these envelopes, read it please, and be on time your father is having an eye on everything," his mother said and left while keeping the envelopes on the table.

Taekook just looked at each other in disbelief. How they are going to come out of this situation?