Chapter 21

Taehyung put the water on the stove, getting some chicken noodles,

"I like spicy noodles most," Jimin told him

"Ah, I can't stand spicy food, I can cook for you separately," Tae said, putting water on the other side of the stove as well.

"Now, we will wait to get the water boiled," Tae said, as he was shooting for a cooking show

"We can also add some vegetables, it's healthy," Jimin said.

"Vegetables, I don't like veggies"

"C'mon, they are so good for health you should eat them, where are vegetables?" He asked

"Maybe in the fridge or somewhere" Tae shrugged

Jimin opened the fridge and there were some vegetables, he picked them up, washed them, cut them into small cubes, and added a small portion to both of the water pans.

"It's not a lot, you will like them," Jimin said when he saw Taehyung making faces by watching vegetables.

"Why does someone even have to eat vegetables, just live your life on meat"

"You surely don't like veggies," Jimin laughed on this attics

"I don't," Taehyung said, when the water started boiling he added the spices mixture and noodles, it took him a few minutes to cook the noodles, he served the noodles in two different bowls, put the pans in the sink, and immediately wash them, and lead jimin to his room to eat them.

Jimin was impressed that Taehyung did well in his work, he didn't create any mess in the kitchen, he maintained cleanliness, and was very organized.

"Let's sit on the balcony and eat them," Taehyung said

"Why balcony"

"Well two reasons"

"And"

"First, the air feels good when you sit outside, and we can watch the moon as well or view outside" Taehyung, sliding the window to go into the balcony.

There was a small table with two chairs there, he put bowls on the table, and asked Jimin to sit,

"It feels nice," Jimin said

"I always spend time here, it feels so nice," Taehyung said. The moon was shining so bright that night, that they ate in silence and kept their eyes on the moon, mesmerizing by the view.

"It's nice, vegetables are not too bad"

"Hn, see I told you, veggies make it more healthy," Jimin said.

"Hn, right".

They sat there in silence and no one spoke a word, after some time taehyung said

"I'm not marrying him or have a plan to get married because he brings me peace of mind and heart" he suddenly said, breaking the silence.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that," Jimin said, feeling bad for asking a personal question. He didn't think that he would still remember that.

"No, it's alright, that was a good question to ask" This statement made Jimin nod his head, he had many things going on in his mind but didn't know if he had the right to ask or not.

"You can ask, whatever you have in mind, don't hesitate, you are a good friend now"

"Thanks for believing me,"
Taehyung just nodded, indicating him to continue

"I just thought and it looks like he is the most important person in your life?" Jimin asked

"Well, he is"