Chapter 11

"What" That's what Taehyung said when he found all eyes on him. Still has the image of the black-haired boy in his mind.

"What's wrong with you today, you were being mean to them," Jin said

"I didn't even say anything" Tae felt accused though he knew he was a bit rude.

"Why didn't you say anything, something bothering you"? RM asked this side

"Tell me taehyungah you are still not thinking about yesterday's conversation," JK ASKED

"No, I'm not," Tae said, nothing was making sense to him, the image of Jimin coming into his mind, that boy didn't even say a word.

"Hold on, what's yesterday's conversation"? Jin asked. Taekook started looking at each other, now they had to tell their friends.

"We are your friends, you can tell us," RM said when no one spoke.

"Well, our parents want us to consider each other more than friends like partners," JK told them, it wasn't a big deal for him but he didn't understand why his friend was so bothered by this.

"What, you must be kidding me" Jin shouted, getting attention from other students and three of them were looking at him, astonishingly.

"No, I mean you guys are just friends, how this can happen" Jin continued when he found everyone's eyes on him.

"I don't know what makes them think of our dating, well you don't worry we are not bothered by this," JK said, taehyung was silent during the explanation of this but still he was able to understand Jin's restlessness, he sometimes wonders if he is wrong or why non of his other friends notice his strange behavior.

"You need to behave yourself tae, I'll ask them to meet again," Yoongi said sitting on his chair, he came back after showing others their class.

"When are we meeting them," Tae asked

"I want to show them my studio, so I'll fix some time with them and let you guys know," Yoongi told them, all of them getting off their chairs, and moving towards their respective classrooms.

______

Time was going well for all of them, departments were crowded because of many new students and JK was telling others directions, and flirting with some of the girls, overall it was a good day for all of them.

Now they were all gathered waiting for Jimin and Hoseok at Suga's studio. JK and Jin were messing with each other, RM and Suga were talking about their song while Taehyungah was lost in his thoughts, he came to his senses when someone knocked on the door.

"I'll get it," Taehyung said moving towards the door, his intuition said who it could be. He opened the door and standing there was Jimin. They just stared at each other, feeling lost in those eyes.

"Who is it, tae" yoongi shouted

"Oh, your friend's" Tae said, immediately regretted as words left his mouth.

"Yeah, we are his friends, myself jimin," Jimin said feeling hurt as other didn't consider him as his friend.

"No I mean of course you guys are our friends, I'm a bit disoriented today, don't mind me" Taehyung tried to clarify.

Jimin just smiled at this, taehyung thought for a second that it was one of the best sights.

"Come," and they moved towards where the other members were.

"Hey jimin, they all said," making jimin smile.

"As you can call me anything, I'm gonna call you Chim Chim," JK said feeling all energetic to seeing Jimin.

Jimin just laughed a bit and said "You can call me, but why chim chim" Taehyung was also focused on the conversation.

"Well, you look like Chim Chim to me," JK said giving his doe eyes, which can melt anyone.

"Okay, whatever you say," Jimin said, feeling friendly towards the youngest.

"Where is hoba, jimin? Yoongi asked as he couldn't see Jhope anywhere.

"He was receiving a call 🤙 outside," Jimin told them. After a few minutes, Hope also came and greeted everyone.

"You have such a nice studio suga" Jhope complimented he really liked the studio. Everything was so organized there, separate and in a sequence of musical instruments and there was some separate space for dance practice as well, making Jhope and Jimin impressed.

"That's organized, you have a place for dance practice as well, you make your songs, that's really impressive" this time jimin said. He felt Suga and RM had really achieved a lot at such a young age, dance was his passion, and he wanted to make himself and his beloved one proud as well.

"Thank you so much for your appreciation, we all work together here," Suga told them

"Yeah, like you know Jin Hyung is going next week to his photo shoot," RM told them. Leaving not only both friends but JK and Taehyung in surprise as well.

"Really, that's so amazing" Jimin was feeling happy

"Yeah that's amazing, hut hyung you never told me that you are going away, one of your normal shoots," JK asked. He doesn't know why but he never liked when older is away.

"Well, this time I am going to Paris, shooting for their famous brands," Jin told them, feeling proud of his beauty.

"That's huge Hyung, many congratulations" Taehyung spoke this time.

"But I will miss you hyung, can I come with you" JK asked acting all cute.

"Don't you want to be here and keep on your welcome gestures and flirting with others, particularly newcomers?" Jin asked in full attitude.

"I will have many others there to flirt with as well, that's not a problem for me," JK said mischievously.

"No, you are not coming with me, stay here with others" Jin immediately shook his head, making others laugh.

"You being mean" JK started sulking, he wanted to accompany his hyung but no one took him seriously.

Their time kept on going, telling Jimin and Hope about their work, after spending some time jimin noticed how JK and jin playing and laughing with each other, suga and RM were telling them about their music and success, and his eyes started to look for some particular one, after some searching he looked that he was standing in a corner of the studio, more looked like balcony, looking outside, when jimin noticed everyone is busy in their own doings, he moved towards taehyung.