Chapter 14

Jimin was rushing towards his class, he had an early class today he set his alarm but the alarm didn't ring. Thanks to his good habits he woke up at the usual time, just took an immediate shower and now running for his class.

"I hope I'm not very late for the class," Jimin said to himself as he reached the corridor, but to his bad luck professor was already in the class.

Jimin just apologize for being late and join rest of the class. He sent a text to hobi about his arrival and diverted his attention to class. Jimin was having a busy day, full day scheduled classes. After finishing one of his classes he was going towards the cafe to get something to eat as he was hungry but suddenly got bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry I didn't see" Jimin immediately apologized not even looking as he was using his phone

"Where are you going in such a hurry, Jimin" the guy asked and Jimin lifted his gaze to look at the person, he locked his gaze for some seconds, and the person looked extremely Handsome even in his casual clothes.

"Earth to Jimin." the next one said when jimin didn't reply.

"T-tae, nice to see you" Jimin didn't understand what words came out of his mouth. He was hungry, suddenly rushed towards the cafe, and then bumped into handsome Taehyungie, he felt himself lost.

Taehyung was slightly surprised by a sudden nickname but tried not to show it. "Well, nice to see you too, but where were you going in such a hurry"? Tae inquired again

"Cafe, I don't have free slots today and didn't do breakfast, so I was going to grab something to eat," Jimin said, trying not to stay focused on the other.

"Why you didn't do breakfast if you knew it was gonna be a busy day for you"? Tae didn't know why he asked.

"I woke up late," Jimin said feeling embarrassed

Taehyung just chuckled, "Let's go together, I have some free time too before the start of the class" and they left for the cafe.

_____

They ended up ordering black bean noodles 🍜 rather than snacks and sat on the table waiting for food. It was the first time for both of them to eat together without their hyungs.

"So, how are your studies going"? Taehyung asked if he wanted to start the conversation.

"It's good, I like dancing class most," Jimin told him excitedly.

"We can do dance practice together someday, I like dance as well, but singing is my favorite," Tae told him.

"Sure, that would be nice," Jimin said as they were served with their food, they immediately started eating.

"Kookie is not with you, I almost see you with him," Jimin asked

"He is in his class, he is my best friend and I like spending time with him, though he can be a headache sometimes," Tae told him, and Jimin laughed.

"He is a sweet guy," Jimin said while checking time on the phone.

"Are you getting late?" tae asked, he thought maybe he was taking much of his time

"No, not really, I heard we are having a seminar on the history of music and I want to join, it will be interesting," Jimin told him, he wanted to go to the seminar but at the same time he wanted to stay a bit longer with tae.

"Well I don't like history at all, but it's about music so can I join as well please"? Taehyung asked

"Sure, anyone can join from the university, I hope it's gonna be fun," Jimin said looking at Tae

"Hnn," Taehyung said. They finished their meal, paid their bills, and left for the seminar. It was not a hot sunny ☀️ day, a cool breeze was making them enjoy the weather as well.

"Weather can go wrong here anytime, sunshine to wind to rain anything, anytime," Taehyung told him.

"That's interesting, I feel like everything is so beautiful here, surroundings, weather, and people "Jimin suddenly spoke.

Taehyung looked at him for some seconds and asked "What beautiful people have you seen here," taehyung asked eyes all focused on the black-haired guy

"YOU...., a-all are, kookie, hyungs, all are good looking and kind" Jimin stuttered as he couldn't immediately find words after saying you.

"And you too," Taehyung replied

"Hnn?" Jimin asked in a questioning manner

"I said you are beautiful and kind too" Taehyung emphasized, noticing the changed color on the other's face.

"Thanks, I guess" Jimin shyly said, and Taehyung thought this was one of the beautiful sights

They reached for their seminars and spent 2 hours there it was inspiring to them to learn about the history of music and how it gave them inspiration to work on music and make something new.

"I'm going to my class now, hopefully will see you again," Jimin said as he had to go to his class.

"Yeah me too, I'll see you again," Taehyung said and they bid goodbye to each other. The rest of the day they were busy, occupied in their respective work.

_______

Taehyung and Kookie reached taehyungs place, feeling tired and lethargic,

"You are more tired than me, even though you are more athletic" Taehyung eyed him

"I hate taking classes, I had an extremely busy day today and I'm worn out, make something for me, V," Kookie said calling others by his nickname.

"I'm as tired as you, help yourself," Taehyung said taking his bag off, going towards his room

"I'm a guest here, you need to treat me with manners" JK whined

"I'm not one of those to treat you with manner here, ask someone else" Taehyung as he closed the door of his room, turning on the air conditioner.

"Butler wasn't in the kitchen, so JK shouted for Taehyung's mom. "What's wrong, my baby"? Taehyung's mother loved Kookie a lot.

"I'm starving Mom, and Taehyungie is not cooking for me" JK complained while hugging his Mom

"My baby, go get freshen up and I'll be cooking something good for both of you," she said

"Love you, Mom," JK said and ran towards Taehyung's room, went to the closet, got himself some loose clothes to wear, and waited for Tae to come out of the shower so he could shower as well.

After 10 minutes of waiting, tae came out, wearing black pajamas, drying his hair with a towel, water dripping from his wet hair, going into his shirt, wetting it as well

JK eyed his best friend when he tried to get up for shower as well, no doubt Taehyung was undoubtedly handsome no matter what he wore.

"You look handsome, even when you look so wet," JK said, not taking his eyes off.

Taehyung turned to look at his friend and said "Of course, handsome people always look handsome, no matter what" he smirked and again focused on drying his hair

"I'm as handsome as you are, don't flatter yourself," Kookie said as going to take a shower now, not wanting to flatter other more.

After showering they were sitting at the dining table, eating the food Tae's Mom had prepared, as they finished their eating and said goodbye to their mother because they wanted to rest a bit.

"Your Dad will be back around 8 pm, so be in the hall at 9 pm," she informed them.

"Why Mom" Taehyung asked

"Your Dad wants to tell something to both of you," she said and left for Kichen while Taekook kept looking at each other.

_____