Chapter 9

The excitement of starting new classes didn't let him sleep, hardly slept last night. He woke up three hours early and went for the morning walk, the scenery was breathtaking, after the walk he came back home to shower. He Knocked on the door alongside his, room of his best friend to wake him up.

"What's so early in the morning," Hope said, rubbing his eyes as he opened his room door.

"We are just left with two hours to go to university, wake up you sleepyhead" Jimin was excited.

"I wanted to sleep a bit more" Jhope whined.

"I am going to make breakfast, you go take a shower and get ready, hurry up," Jimin said ignoring his friend's previous remark.

Breakfast, preparation helps Jimin to pass the time, otherwise he thinks that time isn't passing. The friends reached the campus and went to the admin office to take their schedule of class, they were looking at their schedules when Suga approached them.

"Good Morning, did you guys sleep well yesterday"? Suga asked as he came near them.

"I did, but looks like he didn't" Jhope gestured towards Jimin, and Suga looked at his side.

"Was everything Okay, your room wasn't comfortable enough"? Suga asked he didn't know why he was getting worried about a person he hardly knew.

"No Hyung it was all good, I was just too excited to have my first day at campus so I couldn't sleep," Jimin said feeling embarrassed.

"that's good then, when is your first class"? Suga asked and they told him that they still had some time to start the class.

"I would like to show you around, but my friends will be arriving in a cafe, let's go meet them first," Suga said.

"Sure," they said together and walked towards the cafe. The cafe looked so big and had an amazing aroma, jimin felt. He wanted to have breakfast there daily now, wanted to taste the food, which had a delicious smell.

"Yoongi" Jin yelled, he was sitting there with RM waiting for the arrival of their friends.

"Who are they" Jin asked as he saw Yoongi come to the table with two new people.

"Good morning to you Hyung, and they are my friends, it's their first day here, and I wanted to introduce them to you guys," Yoongi said

"Oh, myself Jin and this is RM, we are most seniors here, as you are beginners here so JK and Tae will be your seniors," Jin said. The friends were trying to understand the names they heard for the first time.

"Hyung, let them breathe" now RM interrupted, when he saw how they were listening to Jin without understanding anything.

They sit on the chairs, introduce themselves, and learn about uni and each other.

"I work with Hyung, but I never knew you had worked with Suga already," RM said, asking hope

"Actually, a few years back we did a project together, so that's why you know him," Jhope said.

"Right, we work together on making music," RM said suga interrupted as he told them how intelligent Jhope was with his dancing, music, and songwriting skills.

"That's impressive, in case you want to work on music or dance you can join us," RM asked him. Jhope felt so good and proud of his capabilities but at the same time, he never forgot his best friend.

"That's so nice of you, me and Jimin usually practice together, he is marvelous at dancing and singing, we will be learning a lot during our studies" Jope exclaimed.

"That's really good you guys are not only good-looking but talented as well" RM commented making them feel shy, at the same time their conversation was interrupted when two boys came to the table, throwing their bags on the table while sitting on chairs.

_____

Jungkook stayed at Taehyung's place. They woke up a bit late, yesterday's events were still going on in Tae's mind. Kookie came after taking a bath, a towel wrapped on his lower half and drying his hair with another towel, when he saw Tae sitting on the bed, lost in thoughts.

"What's in your mind"? JK asked, he grabbed the body lotion and started applying it to his body after drying his hair.

"Hnn, Nothing I should take a bath too," Tae said, not wanting to discuss things again. Jungkook observed him a bit and understood thinking of his friend.

"Why are you thinking over one thing again and again, it's not like you gonna cheat on your non-existent girlfriend or I'm a terrible person to even think as a life partner though I'm the most valuable person in your life," jk said all in one breath, he was started getting irritated of his friends thinking. Tae just kept staring at him, without saying anything. JK noticed eyes on him and said

"Stop staring now, either you gonna kill me by your continues staring or you maybe fall in love with me and cry in front of me to get marry you because you fall in love with me, which I will ignore" JK was blabbering.

"You have lost your mind so early in the morning and I have a whole day to spend," Taehyung said, took his towel, and went for a bath, shutting the door.

They went downstairs where their parents sitting at the dining table, about to start their breakfast.

"Morning Mom, and Dad," JK said while Tae just moved along with JK, not wanting to voice anything, he already had enough in the morning with JK and did not want to say anything to his parents now.

"Morning my sweetheart, did you guys sleep well yesterday," Mr. S. Kim asked as she aligned breakfast 🥞🍳 ☕ on the table to eat.

"I have slept well, like always," JK said, taking some pancakes to eat.

"Of course you do, you have a great company with you," Mrs. Kim said, smiling while Mr. Kim all focused on eating, while Tae just rolled his eyes at his Mom's comment.

"Of course, I do," JK said not hesitating to accept that indeed his best friend was a blessing.

After eating, they said goodbye and drove towards their university. They reached there before the start of their class, they knew their hyungs would be waiting for them in the cafe, moving straight towards the cafe to meet them. As soon they reached the cafe, they spotted the hyungs sitting on chairs while they had two new members sitting with them, JK was happy to see someone new, while Taehyung wasn't feeling very comfortable with having someone new.

They walk to the table, tae throws his bag on the table, eyeing the other two, while JK was being too excited.