Chapter 17

"You heard right hyung, a lot is going on," Taehyung said, he didn't hesitate to talk about his private life in front of Jimin and Jhope, they were trusted friends for him, now.

"I never knew you both liked each other," this time Jhope said, trying to remain conscious of his words. Jimin tried not to show his shocked expression but failed, taehyung noticed his expression, but couldn't quite understand.

"Because we don't" JK answered when he noticed his friend was taking long to answer.

"So,"? Jhope said, all eyes on the now.

"Our parents want us to go on a date, they discussed this with us before as well and we thought it was not that serious but yesterday they said we have to go on a date" Tae explained the situation to them.

"But this is so wrong, if you don't want to they can't force you," Jin said.

"Exactly, but they aren't listening, even though they have prepared everything for our date, from start to end," Tae said.

"That's crazy," Jin said

"So what's the plan," yoongi asked, he liked the planning part most.

"Well, we will start with a hike, then the spa, then they gave us new movie tickets and finally a dinner in an expensive restaurant" Tae explained, he read all the details from the envelopes that his mother left for him the other day.

"That's sounds really nice, though," Yoongi said.

"You know what's nice, they exactly planned those things which we both like, so I'm looking forward to this date, actually just a friendly date, I'm not in favor of ruining this opportunity to enjoy doing my favorite things with my best friends just because it's a date" jk gave them his point of view.

"So, you wanna go and enjoy everything, but it's just a friendly date, nothing else," Jin asked JK

"Yeah, I believe you are right" jk answered.

"What about you tae" Jin now asked

"Well, his reason is right but I don't want to go, these are my favorite things to do, but I don't like the word 'date' associated with it," Tae said

"Don't go if you don't want to" Yoongi said

"I hope hyung, I would be as simple, as you said this" Tae answered.

"Our parents are having an eye on everything, they are watching our moves, it's creepy but yeah it's true," JK told them.

"It's okay tae, As Kookie said, try to enjoy your time with your best friend, don't think of it much more than that" RM gave him positive energy.

"Yeah you are right hyung" Tae nodded and looked towards Jimin who was silent this entire time, trying to focus on eating but he wasn't mentally there, he noticed. Tae looked back towards his food, started eating, and thought about what's gonna happen with his life, rest was busy with their discussion.

Tae noticed how Jin Hyung got silent and kept stealing glances from JK, sitting next to him. Tae felt bad for him, he doesn't like anyone, and still, it hurt a lot, he couldn't think of how much it would hurt his hyung, so he took his phone 📱 and sent a message to Jin Hyung saying he wanted to talk him privately, please.

Rest was day was usual for them, tae reached his home after dropping JK at his apartment. He wanted to sleep for some time, a lot going on in his life at the moment, he put his phone on charging, went for a shower, ate something, and lay on his bed trying to sleep, he closed his eyes but the face of Jimin in the cafe came in front of his eyes, "how there was no shine or sparkle was left on his face" tae quickly opened his eyes, "what the hell was that" he asked himself.

He drank some water, took his phone, and put on an alarm to get up on time to go to Jin Hyung's, it took him a few minutes and he drifted to sleep.

________

Tae woke up with the ringing of someone calling him instead of his alarm, a customized ring made him know it was JK. That tune was only for his call.

"What" Tae said in his raspy sleepy voice when he picked up his phone and pressed yet, without even looking at the number

"You are sleeping, I'll be there in 20 minutes, get up" JK cut the call.

He drove his car and reached there on said time, he climbed the stairs and went to Taehyung's room, opened the door, and saw other was still sleeping, lights were out

Ge turned on the lights, yanking blankets away from him, making him open his eyes, when cold hit him. Taehyung sat up while rubbing his eyes and jk went to Pick up some clothes for him from his closet.

"Go take a shower, I'll get you some clothes," JK said pushing the other into the bathroom. It took him 15 minutes to bathe, he came out wearing a bathrobe, water dripping from his hair, he picked a blow-dryer to dry his hair but felt too lazy to lift his arm to dry his hair.

JK came out from the closet, putting a white shirt with tight jeans, a bandana, boxers, and socks on the bed. He was going to look for some jewelry for both of them but stopped when saw that he was sitting still, not drying his hair.

"Why are you not drying your hair," JK asked

"I'm not feeling like it"

"You are such a baby sometimes tae, give me that" he took a blow dryer and started drying other's hair, making Tae look at him through the mirror.

"You look so handsome today, we are not going to Jin Hyung's home the first time, why did you get ready so much ' tae asked

"I always get ready like this tae, nothing special,"

"What's the matter," tae said not convinced by what others said,

"C'mon, I'm telling the truth, now get up change your clothes," JK turned off the dryer, tae picked up his clothes, and went to change. JK found some jewelry for them, rings for both of them and some small earrings for himself. He was looking at a whole meal today as if going to a bachelor party.

It took them another 20 minutes to get ready and leave the home, they both were looking good, for Taehyung, JK was so energetic and enthusiastic today, that he couldn't totally understand why.