Chapter 6

Jimin and Jhope were looking so hot. Jimin was wearing ripped jeans, showing the shape of his thighs along with a black Deep V neckline shirt showing his clavicle. His black hair fell on his forehead making him look hot and adorable at the same time.

Jhope was wearing black clothes as well, he styled Jimin just like him, wanted his best friend to just be himself today, forgetting everything else.

Every eye was watching them when they entered, jhope loved the attention while Jimin was feeling a bit uncomfortable, not liking such an atmosphere a lot.

"Let's go, get us some drinks," Hope said dragging him to the bar, asking the bartender to give them some good drinks.

"Be considerate, I don't like alcoholic drinks that much you know" Jimin gives a reminder to his best friend.

"I know jimine, drink a little bit today, I'm here to take care of you, look at that boy, staring at you" Jhope draws his attention to the boy who was staring at him lustfully.

"You know, I'm not interested in anyone, particularly boys," Jimin said unbothered by other's staring.

"You don't want to live alone all of your life, or a virgin, now do you? Jhope said wanting his best friend to spend some time with the other.

"Whatever," Jimin said while taking his shot. After some drinking, they went on stage keep on dancing all the time. Jimin was loving it, not even thinking what he was doing.

Soon, the previous boy approaches him on the dancing stage starting dancing with him, noticing Jhope is not here anymore and Jimin is drunk.

"Hey baby boy, you look so hot and cute, your dancing is so killing as well, I'm impressed," he said while rubbing his boy with the drunk one.

A sudden moan left his mouth because of the sudden physical contact, not understanding what happening around him, but loving it. He started roaming his hands on Jimin's waist to his shoulders to his face moving towards his abs, "you have toned abs, I see" he complimented which made Jimin giggle.

"I don't work out, but love dancing" Jimin told him as an achievement, his Body was losing balance over and again. Suddenly he started feeling uncomfortable when he felt hands on his ass, he tried to push the other away, but in vain.

Suddenly, the other boy fell to the ground when his face was hit by a punch, and people gathered around. "You don't take advantage of drunk people," jhope was angry when he saw a man having his hands all over Jimine, and he punched him hard in the face.

After beating the shit out of him, jhope bought Jimin to his home, changed his clothes, and put him to sleep, kept the hangover medicine on the side table along with water, preparing himself to sleep alongside his bestie as well.

He lay on the bed, looking at Jimin who was peacefully sleeping. "I'm sorry, for that bastard, it's my fault for bringing you to that nasty place" Jhope apologized to his friend who wasn't even listening. After sometimes he was in his deep sleep as well.

______

Jimin woke up with a terrible headache, not understanding where is he. Rubbing his eyes, looking around when he saw his friend asleep then he knew he was at his friend's place, they were at club last night.

He saw medicine on the side table, understanding that his friend kept it there because he knew Jimin would be needed in the morning. He was thankful towards his friend who was so considerate. He took his medicine, feeling relaxed a bit. He washed himself, changed into his friend's clothes, and went downstairs as he wanted to eat.

"Morning my love, come sit, I'm making pancakes 🥞 for you," Jhope's mother said when he saw Jimin on the staircase.

"Good morning amma, thank you, I was so hungry" he smiled and sat on the dining table, drank some water, and was being served with delicious breakfast.

Soon jhope joined and both friends ate breakfast while chatting with his amma and appa.

______

After spending a memorable time in Jeju island,  they headed back to Seoul, returning to normal life.

"I wish we could stay a bit longer there, the trip was great," jungkook said, thinking about the memories.

"we will come back again," RM said trying to cheer the youngest while Yoongi and Jin were sleeping. JK was driving, tae was using his phone, watching the pictures he took on the trip.

They reached Seoul and went to a restaurant for dinner as they were hungry and tired because of the long journey, they dropped their hyungs at their places and Tae went with Kookie to his apartment.

"Our classes will be starting from Monday, we have some days to ourselves," Taehyung told Kookie about upcoming classes.

"Ah, I hate classes which we have to take, but except that I love university," Jungkook said mischievously to Tae.

"You know you should now focus on those who truly care for you rather than wasting your time here and there" Tae seriously told him

"but I always care for you,"? Kookie asked, not understanding what his friend wanted to say

"Of course you do, but I'm not talking specifically about me, observe the other friends we have," Tae said trying to give him a hint about what he thinks is correct.

"Be to the point tae, don't be a spinner" JK said not getting why his friend was not being straightforward.

"Nothing, just focus and observe the people you are surrounded with,  you will know," Tae said thinking it was not his place to directly tell everything to the younger, he was sure to himself about Jin like JK but he never directly asked him.

"Alright, then," JK said dismissing his friend.

After refreshing, JK was on the phone telling his parents about his trip, while Tae was standing on the balcony enjoying the weather while looking at the moon.

"you look extra beautiful nowadays, particularly yesterday and today, what is the matter"? Tae whispered to himself as asking Moon that is it only his observation or if Moon looked extra beautiful.

"You never answer me, but it's okay I can look at you the much I want and you can't do anything" he was feeling weird about not getting any response or calmness from Moon which he usually gets, feeling himself disturbed instead of having the best time. He dismissed his thoughts not wanting to disturb the good time he just had.

He went to his room, looked at jk just dropped the call.

"My parents want to visit me, they are coming tomorrow," JK told Tae

"That's nice," Tae said suddenly feeling sad as it reminded him about his parents.

"Hey, don't be sad, my parents are like your parents too, they both love you a lot" JK tried to cheer him

"I know, I love them too". Tae said feeling loved that his friend's parents were very loving and caring towards him.

"let's sleep, I'm so tired" and they went to their dreamland.