Chapter 28

As Jungkook returned home, his mind was buzzing with thoughts about Jin. Unable to contain his thoughts, he went to Taehyung to share his realization, after fighting his thoughts that he shouldn't go because Taehyung had feelings for Jin Hyung, but he wanted to clear his mind and couldn't think of anyone else except his buddy..

"Tae," jungkook said, sitting on the bed, taking the pillow to keep in his lap

Taehyung was using his phone and kept using it not noting the seriousness in Jungkook's tone.

"Hmm?"

Jungkook took a deep breath, trying to organize his thoughts.

"I've been thinking a lot about Hyung lately, I just couldn't understand why, I even argued with him about not spending much time with me."

Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise, indicating that he didn't know anything.

"Well, well, you spending much time with Hyung, what's bothering you?" Taehyung asked

"Your closeness with Hyung" JK resisted saying that, it was on the tip of his tongue

"You said something," Tae asked, looking up from his phone, and focusing on the other.

"Nah, I don't know, it's just everything disturbing my heart,"

"How?" Taehyung said he wanted other to realize everything by himself.

"Like, he is going away from me, I'm replaceable," JK said, voice getting low.

"Humans are not replaceable, kook," Taehyung said, putting his hand on the other's thigh, and rubbing it.

"I used to think like that as well, but now I think probably I was wrong," he said, looking into the eyes of other.

"You think he is replacing you," taehyung asked

"It was me in everything before, now he gets busy with many other things" he didn't want to directly mention Tae or Jimin, as they were taking all of the others' time.

"He isn't your partner kook, life changes, things change, and he could have many other priorities in life" Taehyung was giving him a reality check

"Am I not a priority then"?

"Usually people prioritize those whom they love, they are the most precious ones but that doesn't mean we ignore others in our lives," Taehyung said, he was using all of his emotions and thoughts, in this process of making other understand things, were actually helping him as well.

"I don't feel like prioritized anymore, so mean he doesn't love me anymore"? JK asked, his doe eyes getting big.

"Do you prioritize him"? Taehyung questioned back, instead of answering.

"I Always have had"

"Does that mean you love him as well"? Taehyung asked, eyes not taking off the other.

"Of course I do, what type of question is this" JK said, getting irritated.

"Well, not as you hyung, usually people prioritize their partners, when he will have someone in the future he should and will prioritize him more than you,"

Jungkook went silent, suddenly it was a rush of emotions. His eyes filled with tears he couldn't understand anything, all these emotions were so new to him that he wanted to fly away from everything.

Taehyung saw him so devastated that he pulled him for a hug, embracing other, rubbing his hand on the other's back, and whispering soothing words.

"Take your time, it's gonna be fine, listen to your heart, don't rush anything," Taehyung said, rubbing others back.