A new home?

After Katherine dropped off Piper at the airport so that she could go to her destination

After Katherine dropped off Piper at the airport so that she could go to her destination. On the plane Piper started to draw a wolf from her dreams. She had been having these dreams for a little bit but once the wolf transforms she wakes up. After a few hours on the plane they finally landed and she walked down to the luggage area to grab her suitcase. She walked back upstairs to meet the man that she has the DNA from. She sees a sign with her name with a family with him as well. She walked up to the guy and said, "James?" The man smiled at the girl and smiled. "Piper, you look just like your mother. This is your stepmother Lorelei and our children. Everleigh and Charles our oldest. Jamie our 2nd oldest. Melody our middle child and our triplets. Megan, Tommy, and Kimberly." Piper nodded waving to her step siblings. Man this is gonna be a bumpy ride she thought to herself.

They all went to the car and Piper got into the back and put her head phones on. She grabbed her notebook and started to draw on her wolf again. It felt like hours till they arrive to the house. Walking out of the car she looked at this beautiful cabin with the greenery around her. She saw that their was a treehouse and different cars. "Wow." James walked up to her and said, "How's your mom?" Piper looked at James and said, "She's fine. Got remarried as well and had kids of her own." James nodded and said, "Let me show you the house." Piper nodded grabbing her things as James showed her their house making her nod. 

Finally they arrived to her room. She was completely shocked on the decorations. "I asked you mum as soon as I learned that you were coming to live here." Piper smiled and said, "This is amazing. I never had a room to my self in moms house before. I truly appreciate it." James smiled and said, "Well, each sibling group has to share a room until they get to a certain age where all girls stay in on and the boy in another. For you I decided that since it's a new environment then you should have your new room." Piper nodded and headed inside as James said, "Oh um. I have some buddies of mine coming over with kids your age. We are having our Saturday potluck." Piper nodded and started to unpack.