A Talk With Paul

Everleigh and Piper were at Emily's house helping Kim plan for her wedding

Everleigh and Piper were at Emily's house helping Kim plan for her wedding. Charlie was hanging out with the boys since it had been a bit since they did a boys day. Charlie learned about Piper's trauma event with his step-stepbrother. This did make him pissed and nearly transform but with the help of their mom they were able to calm him down. "So what are gonna be the colors?" Kim though for a second when smiling and said, "Green and brown, since we had met in the forest after school." Piper aww'd at the thought of their meet. As they kept talking about their wedding the boys came back but with a mad looking Paul. "Paul are you alright?" Charlie walked away from Paul sheepishly as Everleigh glared at Charlie. "Is it true?" Paul yelled out. This made everyone looked at Piper making her look down.

Piper got up and grabbed Paul's hand and pulled him to the patio. Paul looked at Piper with a worried look as she sighed, looking down. "It is true. That's one of the biggest reasons why I moved here. I'm so glad to be here. I would've never have met you." Paul looked down at Piper grabbing her hand and said, "Let me be there for you. I'll come to the reunion to protect you." Piper blushed. Paul grabbed her hand pulling them onto his chest as their bodies got closer together. Paul leaned his head down closer to her face as their lips moved closer to each other.

"Piper?" "Paul?" Their lips touched as Paul wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her close. Her hands on his chest as their kiss got heated and they sat on the bench kissing. Then all the sudden they heard a cough and they pulled away as they saw the girls and guys. They all snickered, wolf-whistled, and giggled. Making Piper looked down with a blush as Paul looked at her and said, "Go on a date with me?" Piper smiled, nodding to him as the duo went back inside and hung with the group.