Paul and Piper's wedding

Piper was in her room as Lorelei and Sue were helping her with hair and makeup

Piper was in her room as Lorelei and Sue were helping her with hair and makeup. Piper was quite nervous since she had dreamed of this her whole life. Everleigh was her maid of honor. Kim, Leah, and Emily. As they all got dressed in their bridesmaid clothes. Then James walked up in his suit making Lorelei smile at him. "All three of my girls look gorgeous today." Everleigh, Piper, and Lorelei told him thanks. "Is Paul ok?" Piper asked James making him smile and said, "His nervous just like you Piper. His talking of him messing up having Jared and Sam calm him down." Lorelei nudged her daughter as Piper looked at James and said, "Is mum and stepdad coming?" Lorelei sighed and said, "Your mom decided that it was best not to come." Piper nodded when they all looked at the clock and it was time.

" Piper nodded when they all looked at the clock and it was time

When they all in their places. Leah walked first, followed by Kim, then Emily, then Everleigh. James and Lorelei both stood by Piper as she was trying to control her breathing. James saw this and grabbed her hand with his other hand tightly reassuring her. Then it was her cue as the 3 walked down the aisle she saw Paul is his tux as he looked incredibly handsome. They arrived to the alter Billy Black said, "Who gives this women to this man?" Lorelei and James announce it giving Piper to Paul so they can continue with the wedding. Billy was continuing the wedding as Paul and Piper were looking into each others eyes.

"Now time for the vows." Paul grabbed his paper and started to read off it. "Piper, when I first met you. You had moved from a home you knew all your life to a home you had never met. When our eyes met I knew that you were gonna be the girl I married. I truly and deeply am in love with you Piper." Everyone had tears in their eyes including the bride as she was grabbing her paper so she could read off it. "Paul when we first met. My parents planned a picnic in their house like they do. That once is special because I had met you...." Billy had them do their I do's letting the actual fun begin.

The dancing was enjoyable as everyone enjoyed their time. Paul and Piper had did their dance when the party was over. Everyone celebrated as the newly weds left for their honey moon. Piper wasn't a Callum anymore. She was a Lahote.