Meeting New People

After Piper finished unpacking she went to her bathroom and started to shower to become refreshed. As she closed her eyes she started to have memories of the wolf in her dream. She smiled at the thought of the wolf as she felt somewhat safe around the wolf in her dreams. She just wished it was real. As she got out of the shower she heard on knock on the door. "Piper?" Piper walked over to the door to open it just a tiny bit to see Lorelei. "Hey, I just wanted to let you know that company is over. Just come down whenever you want." Piper nodded, closing the door and started to get ready for this event.

She walked downstairs to see a group of people talking and just chilling

She walked downstairs to see a group of people talking and just chilling. James looked up and smiled as he walked over to his daughter. "Everyone! This is Piper my daughter. Piper this is Josiah Lahore and his son Paul. Billy Black and his son Jacob. He has 2 daughters named Rebecca and Rachel. Sam Uley and his fiancé Emily Young. Harry Clearwater with his wife Sue Clearwater and their children Leah and Seth Clearwater. Embry Call is Sam stepbrother." Piper waved to everyone as she looked over to Paul and their eyes met together. Something about him made her feel safe and calm like she knew him for years. The two just looked at each other making each other smile. She walked over to the food area making Paul eyes follow her figure.

Sam walked over to Paul and said, "You imprinted on her?" Paul nodded as Jamie and Charles walked over and said, "Be careful with Piper, Paul. She's been through a bit from moving out from her moms to moving in with her dad." Paul nodded watching Piper start talking to Leah as she saw her laugh. Paul walked over making both girls stop and look to Paul as he raised his hand and said, "I'm Paul, you're Piper right?" Piper nodded shaking his hand but felt a sensation as their hands touched making them both look at each other. "I hope we can be great friends Paul." Paul nodded as the two of them started to talk.

James, Lorelei, Billy, and Josiah looked over to see the two talking. "They'll be a perfect match." Josiah said as James said, "We have to be careful though. She doesn't know about shapeshifting since both her mom and I decided it was best." Billy nodded looking at the teens as they laughed and Josiah said, "I haven't seen Paul this happy in forever." Billy patted Josiah's back as the 4 grownups looked at them with a smile.