Kim and Jared's wedding

It was the day of Kim and Jared wedding

It was the day of Kim and Jared wedding. Also not a lot of people know this but Kim is pregnant. All the girls were getting dressed when they all looked in Kim's direction and saw gorgeous she was.

 All the girls were getting dressed when they all looked in Kim's direction and saw gorgeous she was

Piper smiled. "Kim you look like a goddess. I know when Jared sees you. He's gonna wanna take you dress off and devour you." Kim and the girls laughed as Kim walked up and said, "Paul is gonna want to do the same thing. Have y'all decided on a theme for you wedding?" Piper rolled her eyes and said, "Today is about you." Kim gave her a look as Piper smiled and said, "We were thinking of a picnic theme since that's how we met. We are gonna do it in my parents backyard and have the reception in the other part of the house." The girls aww'd about the vision when Sue came in and said, "Girls, it's time for you to walk down the aisle." All the girls nodded and headed down the stairs.

In line was Leah, Emily, Piper, and Everleigh. As each girl went down their man saw them. Sam and Paul smiled at their girls while Embry and Charlie just smiled at Leah and Everleigh. As Kim started to walk down the aisle Jared started to tear up as Paul looked at Piper. Both of them were imaging Piper walking down in her wedding dress as he stood at the alter. As Kim walked up to alter her father gave Jared her hand as the pastor started to wedding. Everyone was tearing up when they heard their vows. As the couple turned the pastor said, "Let me introduce! Mr. and Mrs. Jared Cameron!"

Everyone cheered for the newly weds. Everyone headed to the reception and had a great time. It was time for the couples dance. Paul and Piper walked to the dance floor and danced the night away. "I'm so happy for Kim and Jared." Paul nodded when they heard a glass clink. They looked over to where the sound was as she saw Kim with a present. "Thank you guys for coming. I do have one more present for Jared." Jared walked over to the present and opened it as he looked at Kim with a shocked face. She nodded as Jared hugged her then looked to the crowd. "I'M GONNA BE A DAD!!" 

Everyone cheered for the couple as the boys wolf whistled and hollered. The night was done as all the guest head home. Paul and Piper headed to his house to spend more time together. But little did either of them know that their night would end steamy.