School and Relationships

Piper was in class when she was getting notes from a certain Christopher James but she ignored it

Piper was in class when she was getting notes from a certain Christopher James but she ignored it. After class she went to her locker but she looked up to see hands. So she slowly turned around to see Christopher in front of her as she said, "What do you want Christopher?" Christopher smirked and said, "You Piper, I've been wanting you." Piper rolled her eyes and said, "You don't even know anything about me." Christopher said, "I don't need to know you. You're looks is all I wanted baby girl." Then a deep voice was behind Christopher and says, "Back away from my girl James." Piper smiled to see Paul with Everleigh, Charles, and Leah beside him. Christopher turned around and said, "What do you want Lahote. I'm talking to my future girlfriend." Leah and Everleigh looked at Christopher disgusted.

Leah grabbed Piper, bringing her over to their group as Paul was glaring down at Christopher. All the sudden a teacher arrived pushing both boys away and said, "What's going on here?" A teacher was looking between both Paul and Christopher for an answer when Piper walked up. "Christopher was making me uncomfortable and so my friends came to come save me sir." The teacher looked between Piper and Christopher giving her a nod then looked back at Christopher. "You, young man will be serving detention and I'll be having a talk with your parents." Christopher nodded glaring at Paul and Piper started to walk away as Piper smiled. "Thank you so much Paul."

Paul smiled hugging Piper as Everleigh, Charles, and Leah all walk away. Piper noticed one thing that Everleigh and Leah were holding hands making her smile. "Paul, is Leah and Everleigh dating?" Paul looked over at the girls and shrugged as he said, "Leah has always been quiet and reserved but I have a question for you." Piper looked up at Paul as he grabbed her hands bringing her close to him. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Piper smiled, jumping onto him giving him a kiss as Paul wrapped around her waist and kissed her back. After pulling away Paul said, "So is that a yes?" Piper rolled her eyes as Paul pulled her back into a kiss.