A chill day at La Push

"Oh Piper!!" Piper was in her room going through her books to study for a test on Monday

"Oh Piper!!" Piper was in her room going through her books to study for a test on Monday. "Get dressed in your bathing suit. You, Me, and Charlie are going to La Push with the pack for a beach day." Piper seemed confused and said, "A beach day? Where is a beach at La Push?" Everleigh giggled, going through her closet grabbing her bathing suit and an outfit for her to wear. "Get dressed. We leave in 5 minutes." Piper nodded, going into her bathroom to get changed. She headed downstairs seeing Everleigh and Charles already ready when she see Lorelei bringing a food basket for them. "Alrighty guys, here are some snacks and I packed extra for the boys." Everleigh nodded grabbing the basket as James walked over and said, 

"Alrighty guys, when you get back we have something to tell you." The trio looked at each other, Piper looked at her father and said, "Is it bad or good?" James chuckled as Lorelei said, "You no need to worry Piper. We'll see you guys in a few hours." The trio nodded as they headed to La Push beach.

After about a 20 minute drive they finally arrived to the beach. They got out of the car as Everleigh grabbed the basket and they walked down the stairs to the boys. "Ever baby!!" Leah ran over to Everleigh giving her a kiss on the lips making Piper smile. All the sudden she felt arms around her waist and a strong bod behind her making her turn her head with a smile. "Afternoon baby." Paul gave her a quick kiss on the lips as they walked to the area where they were hanging out. The boys were playing as Everleigh, Leah, Kim, Emily, and Piper were all talking. Emily then whistled and shouted, "Give us a good show boys!" Piper blushed as she looked over at Paul.

After a little soccer game the girls made table for lunch as the boys ran over and grabbed their food. Paul grabbed Piper's waist and pulled her down to his lap as they ate their food. Jared then got up and pulled out something from his shorts. "Kim baby, I have loved you for years. I have never felt this way for anyone. Will you do me the honor of being the Future Mrs. Jared Cameron." Kim yelled yes, as everyone cheered for the new engaged couple as Kim walked up to the girls. "Everleigh will you be my maid of honor." Everleigh nodded as she looked to the other girls. "Will you girls be my bridesmaids." They all nodded and the groups just celebrated the day.