After Stories

After hearing the stories that Billy was telling everyone was cleaning up and getting ready to go home. "So, did you like the stories?" Paul asked Piper as they were getting dishes for Emily taking them to the kitchen. "I love the imprint story one. If only it was true I would be honored to have a true love, soul mate, and just someone to be there for me." Paul smiled to himself as he heard her go on and on about being honored. "Piper!!!" Piper turned to Everleigh as she said, "We're leaving!" Piper nodded when Paul decided to speak up. "Charlie, Everleigh! I'll take her home." Piper was shocked but both Everleigh and Charles smirked and said, "Ok." The duo left as Piper looked over at Paul with a shy smile as Paul smiled back at her.

After helping Emily more making Emily and Sam confused on why Paul was helping. But both were grateful that Piper was there to make a change in Paul. Sam and Emily watched them from the side line as Piper and Paul talked, laughed, and joked around. "Piper is good for Paul. He's changed so much." Emily said, looking over at Sam as Sam kept looking at Piper and Paul and said, "I'm glad that Paul imprinted on her." Emily nodded as the duo walked up to Sam and Emily. "We're gonna head out guys." Paul said, as they waved goodbye to each other.

Piper and Paul got into his truck as the night was quiet a calm. Paul had the music on making Piper hum to it. Paul stopped the car on the side of the rode making Piper confused and looked over at Paul. "Piper, there is something I need to tell you." Piper nodded, as Paul grabbed her hand and said, "Those stories tonight are true." Piper seemed confused. "What do you mean they're true?" Paul got out of the car making Piper follow him and stand to the side. Paul started to look mad and all the sudden turns into wolf making her shocked.

After transforming back Piper then walked up to him and said, "So imprintation is real?" Paul nodded as he grabbed her hands and said, "I imprinted on you Piper." Piper smiled, as Paul grabbed her face and pulled her close. Their lips met as the night went by and their company enjoyed by each other.