1 year anniversary

In school during lunch Paul and Piper were outside getting some sun

In school during lunch Paul and Piper were outside getting some sun. Paul was tracing patterns on Piper's soft skin. He gave some light kisses to her arm making her giggle. "Paul? What are you doing?" Paul smiled up at Piper and said, "Loving on my girl." Piper blushed, she looked away as Paul grabbed her chin and pulled her close. "Tomorrow is our 1 year anniversary. I already have plans on what to do tomorrow. Your sister and mom are already planning what for you to wear." Piper was surprised about this. This made her blush and said, "You are already on it? How long has it taken you too plan it?" Paul chuckled and said, "Just be ready for the best night of your life." This made Piper smile and leaned over to Paul with her lips brushing his and said, "I can't wait till tomorrow." Paul chuckled as their lips met when the bell rang.

The next day after having a nice relaxing afternoon. The girls got Piper ready as she was anxious as she was fidgeting with her dress. Lorelei grabbed her hand and said, "You'll be alright sweet heart." Piper took a breathe as they heard a voice from downstairs yell, "Paul is here!!!" Piper took a breathe as the girls walked down. At the bottom of the stairs Lorelei smiled and said, "Presenting the beautiful Piper Callum." Piper walked down the stairs to see Paul in a handsome outfit making her smile. Paul walked up to her grabbed her hand as he said, "You are more beautiful then the night sky." This made Piper blush.

The couple walked to his truck and headed out onto the rode. Paul's hand was on her thigh as she watch the stars above them. They arrived to the beach as she saw a campfire, blankets and food. "Oh Paul, t-this, this is wonderful." Paul smiled down at Piper giving her a kiss on the lips. He grabbed her hand as they walked down to the area making her smile. They laid on the blanket enjoying chocolate strawberries and little foodies that she loves. "Paul, you are the greatest man on earth."

Paul smiled grabbed her face and giving her a kiss. She kissed back and it started to get steamy. She laid down with him crawling over her. Kissing down her neck as she starts to breathe heavily. "Oh Paul." His hand goes down her side as her hand goes down his chest. They pull away  and breathe heavily as he looked down at Piper. He grabbed something out of his pocket and opened it. "Paul what is this?" Paul smiled and said, "Piper Rose Callum, will you do me the honors of becoming the future Mrs. Paul Lahote?" Piper eyes widened but smiled and said, "Yes, yes Paul I'll marry you."