Stories

It's been 2 days since school started and Piper has been very close to Paul and her siblings

It's been 2 days since school started and Piper has been very close to Paul and her siblings. Piper was on the phone with her mom talking to her hearing all of her siblings. She giggled hearing them all shout missing them so much. "Piper?" Piper looked over at her door to see Everleigh cracking the door just a little bit. "Yes?" Piper asked, Everleigh walked in sitting on her bed when Piper said, "Mom, I've got to go." Her mom told her goodbye and looked over to Everleigh as she said, "We are going to Sam Uley's tonight for story time. You wanna join us?" Piper smiled when Everleigh said, "Paul will be there." This made Piper blush making Everleigh tease her and said, "Does someone have a crush on Paul." Piper looked away as Charlie came in. "Y'all ready?" Both girls nodded, walking to Charlie's car and started to head over to Sam Uley's house.

After 15 minutes of driving, Charlie parked beside a truck. They three teens got out of the car as Piper saw many shirtless boy and one of them was Paul. She stood shock seeing how fit he was making her blush. One of the boys beside him nudge him pointing into Piper's direction making Paul turn and see Piper. He ran over to the three teens making her smile and said, "Hey Paul." Paul smiled grabbing her hand and pulling her close to the group and yelled, "Hey guys! This is Piper. Piper this is Jake, Embry, Jared, Colin, Quill, Seth." As Piper was about to say something suddenly someone said, "PIPER!!!" The group turned to see Leah running to Piper.

As the group talked and headed to the campfire. "Alright guys, since we have someone knew we will tell the story of the last wife." Billy said making Piper lean closer to hear the story. Paul saw this movement and looked over to Charlie making him nod as Paul nudged Piper teasingly making her blush.

(Go to 1:23)