New School

As the two teens ate and talk. Paul then decided to ask her about school. "So where are you going to school?" Piper looked at Paul and said, "La Push High with Everleigh and Charles." Paul smile brightened up as he said, "That's awesome. Um, I live right down the street and the three of us carpool to help save gas. You wanna join us Monday since you are new and all." Piper smiled and said, "That's really thoughtful of you Paul." Paul sat closer to Piper making her blush as their hands got closer to each other. "Paul!" Charles called out to Paul making the duo look at him and Paul saw the football. "You wanna play?!" Paul nodded as he looked at Piper and said, "You wanna come watch me?" Piper smiled and said, "I'll be your cheerleader." Paul laughed as Piper giggle. The duo headed out and Paul went to go play football.

It's been 2 days since the potluck and Piper has been talking to Paul non stop. She enjoys his company and finds him really cute and such a sweetheart. She talked to Everleigh about him but she said that she wasn't really into guys. She has had a crush on Leah for years but too scared to tell her. It was nice to talk and get to know Everleigh but she still hasn't gotten close to her other female siblings. It was Monday morning as Piper was just getting out of the shower when Everleigh yelled, "PIPER!! PAUL IS GONNA PICK US UP IN ABOUT 20 MINUTES!" Piper yelled back ok and started to get dressed.

 It was Monday morning as Piper was just getting out of the shower when Everleigh yelled, "PIPER!! PAUL IS GONNA PICK US UP IN ABOUT 20 MINUTES!" Piper yelled back ok and started to get dressed

Piper grabbed her bag and saw Everleigh doing the same and she said, "Paul is here. Charles is already in the car so let's head out." Piper nodded as they walked out of the door with a pouty Charles in the back. "What did you do this time Paul?" Everleigh asked as Paul rolled his eyes and said, "Charles wanted to sit up front with me but I told him no since I wanted Piper to ride with me." Everleigh nudged Piper making her blush as she got in the front with Paul and they headed to school. After about 10 minutes Paul parked in the parking lot as the group got out of the car. Everyone kept looking at Piper since she was new and all. Boys kept eyeing her as girls glared at Piper and said some nasty stuff.

Paul was kinda like her body guard and Charles was able to hear some of the things. Both Paul and Charles stood close to Piper making sure to make her feel safe as Everleigh distracted Piper.