The announcement (⚠️)

After the sibling trio went back home Everleigh saw the whole family at the dinner table. This made the sibling trio so confused. James saw the oldest kids and waved them over so that they could sit. "What's going on??" Charlies asked, as the trio sat down as their mom grabbed her husbands hand. "We decided that we are gonna do a reunion between us and your half siblings."  Piper eyes went wide as she look down. She didn't want to see her younger brother. Everleigh saw this and said, "Hey dad, I'm gonna take Piper up to her room to find some outfits." James nodded, Lorelei also saw this face and said, "Why don't I come help you 2."

 Piper, Everleigh, and Lorelei walked up to her room as the 3 ladies sat together. "Tell us what's bothering you." Piper had tears in her eyes as she started to cry making the girls hug her.  Everleigh looked at her and said, "What's wrong?" Piper looked at her sister and mother. "Another reason that I immediately volunteered. Was because the 2nd oldest boy who is my step dad's son found an interest in me. Every time we were alone he would touch me, wanna kiss me, he tried to go all the way one time but I pushed away. I was too scared to tell my mom since she was so in love with my stepdad."

"I'm gonna speak the truth and say this. I've felt more safe here than my old home. You and dad have been more of my parents than they did." Lorelei had tears coming down her face and said, "I feel honored for you to feel safe to tell me this. I'm glad that we made this such a safe place." The three girls hugged each other as Lorelei said, "We will make sure one of us stay beside you." Piper said, "Tell Charlie, he's a close brother to me. I would love to have him know about this." Everleigh nodded as she said, "Let's have a girl night with just the 3 of us so that we don't have to worry more about this."

All three girls went to go grab foods, snacks, movies, and changed into their pajamas. They watched all the chick flick movies as they talked, giggled, and made a mess all over the living room. The three girls then fell asleep on the couch as they had a wonderful time with just the three of them.

 The three girls then fell asleep on the couch as they had a wonderful time with just the three of them