Shopping

It's a few days before the reunion as the girls decided to go shopping

It's a few days before the reunion as the girls decided to go shopping. "You ready? Ohh girl, if you weren't dating Paul then someone would snatch you up." Everleigh said, making Piper giggle as Lorelei comes to the room and said, "Awe you girls are so darling." The girls got into the car as Piper whispered to Everleigh. "Will you go with me to the court to get adoption legal stuff. I want Lorelei to take me in as their own and to change my last name." Everleigh smiled, giving her a nod as they finally arrived to Port Angeles. "Hey mom, can you go get us a seat at the restaurant. Me and Piper wanna quickly get something from the car." Lorelei seemed confused but nodded as she walked to the restaurant and the girls headed to court and they walked in. "Hi, how may I help you?" The lady at the front desk asked making Piper say, "I want adoption documentation. I want my stepmom to adopt me." The lady nodded and said, "Do you have a mom currently."

Everleigh said, "Yes, but she hasn't lived with her biological mother in 4 months." The lady looked around and said, "If your mother allows it. Have her sign it and then you can show it to your stepmom." Piper nodded, thanking the lady as she put it in her bag as they headed to the restaurant and have a delicious lunch. "So girls, what are the plans for today?" Everleigh looked at Piper and said, "We decided to match with each other." Lorelei smiled. After paying they headed to at least 4 different shops to find what they wanted. Of course going into the shops boys would wolf whistle the girl which gave Piper PTSD.

After buying everything they needed they drove back to La Push. They brought their stuff into their room when James came in. "Hey, Everleigh said that you have something to tell me?" Piper grabbed the papers from the bag and handed them to her dad. He looked at them confused but then smiled and said, "You want Lorelei to adopt you?" Piper nodded and said, "If I can get mom to sign them then I will change my last name to y'alls permanently." James smiled and went to hug his daughter and said, "Why don't I send the documents so that at the reunion you can announce it." Piper smiled, giving her dad a hug.