Bacherlotte

Everleigh and Piper were heading over to Emily's house

Everleigh and Piper were heading over to Emily's house. She saw that Paul was messing around with Jared. Sam walked out of the house and saw the girls. "Hey girls, Emily, Leah, and Kim are already in the house." Everleigh and Piper nodded, Paul looked over at his girlfriend. He smiled, letting go of Jared and ran over to Piper giving her a kiss on the lips. Pulling her by the hips closer to him. "Paul! You have to go with the boys." Paul chuckled, leaning his head down to her neck and giving her a nip on it. "PAUL!!!" Paul chuckled. The boys whistled for him as he started to jog. Everleigh and Piper headed inside as the girls started to cheer. Drinks were happening as Kim said, "Who wants to go bar hopping?!" Emily rolled her eyes and said, "Alright. Let's go."

The girls got into the car and headed to port Angeles. They walked into the bar and headed to the drink area. As the drinks came over and they kept drinking. Leah had her arm around Everleigh's waist as they were talking to Piper. "Hey gorgeous!" Piper turned her head to see a boy who was attractive but she wasn't interested. "Um, hi?" The boy stood in front of her and Everleigh and Leah. "Can I buy who a drink? Then maybe go dancing?" This made Piper really uncomfortable. All the sudden a guy came up and she never seen him before. "Hey babe, sorry I was late."

Piper smiled. "Hey hun, thanks for meeting me and the girls." The guy walked off as she looked at him and said, "Thank you for saving me." The guy nodded, "Of course. My name is Emmett by the way." Piper smiled and said, "My name is Piper." She waved goodbye to the guy as she walked over to the girls. Everleigh and Leah smiled when their faces went into disgust but disguised it. The girls headed back to the Uley's house but Piper and Everleigh were already asleep.