Blonde's and Jocks

Paul had taken Piper to the front desk to grab her classes and locker. "So let's see if we are in any classes." Paul grabbed her paper to see what they had together. "Wow, we have nearly all of them together." Piper smiled and said, "Thankfully I have someone in each class I know." Paul smiled as they headed to their first class. "Everyone we have a new student with us. Sweetheart please introduce yourself." Piper nodded, looked at all of her class mates and said, "Hello, my name is Piper Micheal-Callum. I am excited to join you guys this year." 

The teacher smile and said, "Well, Miss. Micheal-Callum you can go sit with Mr. Lahote." Paul smiled as Piper walked to a sit beside him when she felt a glare. She looked behind her to see a blonde just staring at her making her uncomfortable. After class Paul and her walked to their other class when Piper said, "Paul? Who was that blonde three seats behind us?" Paul sighed and said, "That's Maggie. She and I use to date but I broke up with her due to somethings that happened to me."

Next class was fun with Paul as they had to figure out different plants. They giggled talking about their childhood, talking about embarrassing moments, memorable moments. All the sudden someone walked up and said, "Hi, the names Christopher James." Piper smiled and said, "Nice to meet you. I'm Piper." Paul growled and said, "Don't you think about it James." Piper looked confused as Christopher smirked and said, "You aren't her boyfriend Lahote, If I wanna talk to her. I can." Piper looked between the two boys as she spoke up. "Thank you for introducing yourself to me but Paul and I have to go get lunch." Piper quickly grabbed Paul's hand as they started to walk to the cafeteria.

Lunch had come as the group sat together and Charles saw how pissed off Paul was. "What's up your tail." Piper looked confused as Everleigh let out a chuckle and Paul said, "Maggie was glaring at Piper. James was talking up a storm with Piper and we all know how he's like." Everleigh and Charles nodded when someone walked up behind Paul. "Hello, big boy." Paul rolled his eyes as he turned to see Christopher and Maggie. "What do you want Maggie?" Maggie perked up her boobs thinking that her like that but he was over it. "What if you and I go on a private tour of my body?"

Everleigh and Piper looked at each other with disgust as Maggie purred. The bell rang when Piper walked up to Maggie looking into her eye. "Who don't you back off." Maggie looked at Piper and said, "What did you say to me?" Piper stared right into Maggie's eyes and said, "He doesn't want you. You can't seem to get that through her thick skull. Back off or you'll have to deal with me and our family." Maggie scoffed as a Everleigh, Charles, and Paul were impressed on how Piper took that.