147. Drenched.

NOVEMBER 6, 2019 — AVENGERS COMPOUND — BUCKY

I wake up with Réa's back to me and my arm draped over her waist. I slide closer to her so that my body is pressed against hers, tightening my arm around her as I place gentle kisses along the curve of her shoulder.

She wiggles closer to me; the movement causes her to lightly grind against me, and my already-hard length grows even harder. She rocks her hips against me again, and I can't help the quiet growl that rumbles in my chest.

"Good morning to you, too," she says teasingly, her voice throaty with sleep.

"Good morning, doll," I reply against her ear while my hand glides from her waist to her hip, pulling her tighter against me.

"Bucky," she breathes, "I want you."

"This way?"

"Yes."

At her response, I slowly glide my length through her folds, sucking in a breath when I feel her.

"God, you're so wet, sweetheart," I groan. "I've barely touched you and you're fucking drenched."

"Please, Bucky, please. I want you inside me. Please," she whimpers.

Normally, I'd take my time with her, first making her cum over and over with my mouth and my hands...but with how wet she is, combined with her begging for me...well, I'm not denying her what she wants.

I tilt her hips slightly and slowly press into her; once I'm fully seated, that beautiful half-moan, half-sigh slips from her and her head tips back against my shoulder. I begin to move, my hand gripping her hip and pulling her against me with every thrust.

"Oh, god," she moans, her walls beginning to flutter around my length.

"So responsive," I murmur as I glide my hand from her hip to her breast, rolling her nipple between my thumb and forefinger; she lets out another moan and reaches for a pillow.

"No, baby...don't. I love hearing the sounds you make...hearing how good I make you feel. So go on and let me hear you, doll," I say.

Another beautiful moan slips from her as I press kisses to the curve of her neck before lightly scraping my teeth over the spot. I do it again, and that's all it takes to send her over the edge, her channel gripping me so tightly she's practically strangling my cock.

I keep the same pace, working her through her peak. Once she's come down, I begin thrusting harder and faster, wanting to hear her scream in ecstasy; it doesn't take long for me to get my wish.

"Bucky," she screams my name in a pleasure-drenched tone as she once again contracts around my cock.

"Fuck, baby, that's it. Fall apart for me," I pant. "God, you feel so fucking good...you're fucking perfect."

I don't let up; I keep thrusting into her, hard and fast, and she cums over and over again, moans and sighs and whimpers spilling from her. My own release is rapidly approaching, and this time when she peaks, I follow her over the edge.

We lie together, spent and panting, with her body fitted snugly against mine. Once our breathing has slowed, I slip out of her, and head into the bathroom; I return with a warm, damp washcloth and a dry hand towel.

"We'll shower in a little while, but we have time to sleep more," I tell her. "I'm going to clean you up first, though."

She nods sleepily, and I gently run the washcloth between her thighs before following it with the hand towel, then carry both to the hamper.

I return to the bed, pulling the covers over us then wrapping her in my arms. She rolls so she's facing me, and I shift to my back so she can rest her head on my chest. She cuddles against me, her fingers lightly drawing circles on my chest and abdomen while my vibranium fingers trace her spine.

With my right hand, I gently tilt her face up, leaning down to give her a tender kiss.

"I love you, Réa," I say, gently stroking her cheek with the backs of my fingers.

"I love you, too," she replies.

She lays her head back down on my chest, snuggling closer to me and sighing contentedly. A few moments later, she yawns.

"Sleep sweet, Bucky," she murmurs drowsily.

"Sleep sweet, Réa."

It doesn't take long for her breathing to become deep and even with sleep. As I always do when the opportunity presents itself, I take some time to watch her sleep. I love seeing her curled up beside me, her beautiful face relaxed and her expression peaceful; I love having her in my arms, feeling her warmth against me.

After a few minutes, my eyes start to get heavy. I rest my cheek on Réa's head and close my eyes, and I drift off with her scent of spun sugar and raspberries filling my senses.