Chapter 1: I make new Friends

It was a beautiful day for school the sun shining and birds chirping. I look at the clock 7:00 am. I have at least 2 hours until school started so I took my time. I got dressed, brushed my teeth and ate breakfast. I look at the clock again 40 minutes till school started. I got up and walked toward school.

I got there in 20 minutes and you should have seen it a big school. And millions of Pokemon probably inside by now. I went to the principals office got my schedule and left for my locker.

"Let's see... Number 777 at the left side..." I said to myself. And with luck I find my locker. After I organized everything the bell rang and everyone walked to class. I look at my schedule and it said 'Sinoh Legendaries Class' Home room. I stand by the door and wait for the teacher to call me up.

Arceus's point of view:

I got up in the morning got dressed and headed toward school. You wonder how can i fit in school clothes? Well theres a rule in school that everyone has to stay in our Human forms to be more like them. The only thing is that you can have a tail and ears or hair kept the same.

Another good year I hope. When I got there the bell rang for class. And as usual into 'Sinoh Legendaries Class' then I sat in my seat and waited for class to start. After a few seconds the usual noisy of a best friend Palkia comes in and sits behind me.

"Hey did ya hear?" Palkia whispered.

"Hear what?" I whispered back.

"That there's a new student joining us." Palkia said.

"Really? What does he look like?" I asked.

"Don't know man. But people say he's super cool." Palkia said.

"It could be nice to meet the dude." I said. As soon as I said that Miss Gardevoir walked in and the class fell silent.

"Class today we have a new student today. So I expect you all to not pick a fight." Miss Gardevoir said while looking directly at the boys.

"Now please welcome our new student." Miss Gardevoir said. And all of us started to look at the door. I didn't see a guy walk in but defiantly a girl.

"Hello my name is Light. I hope we can all be friends and its an honor being in the same class as you all." Light said.

"Dude she ain't even cool looking or even hot." Palkia whispered.

He may say that but she looks kinda cute and nice. Maybe I can be her friend.

Lights point of view:

As soon as I walked in and said my greeting I could hear everyone's complains. They were expecting a 'hot and cool guy' walk in the class room. I couldn't blame them most Legendary Pokemon are boys.

"Alright Light please take a seat next to Arceus." Miss Gardevoir said while point at a white haired with golden high-lights boy in the front row.

"Okay." I said as I took my seat next to Arceus. I didn't bother to say hello because the boy behind him was complaining about me and they looked like friends so I didn't want to get in trouble.

"Alright since this is a new year like always we start with a test on what type of Pokemon you are." Miss Gardevoir said.

Are you kidding me? I obviously can't take that test it will ruin everything. I'm not a Pokemon!!!!

So the best thing I could do was raise my hand and let Miss Gardevoir see it. When she told me to stand up I got up and whispered in her ear that I couldn't take the test. She understood and I sat down in my seat.

After home room was done it was lunch time. The lunch room had an out side also but nobody was out there I wonder why. I took my lunch and headed out side. It was very beautiful out here! A cherryblossom tree in the school. Now I feel more like home. I sat under it and started eating lunch.

A few minutes later some of the

Pokemon in home room came in especially that Arceus guy that sits next to me. He was with a group of other Pokemon I could make out. There was a: Palkia, Dialga, Giratina and Darkrai.

They look pretty good friends, like they know each other for years and looks like I was right. One of them look at me and point at me and they start to walk to me.

"Hey what's up?" Palkia said.

"..." I stayed silent I was too shy.

"You okay new girl?" Palkia asked.

"My name is not new girl! It's Light!" I said and glared at him. My shyness left for a second and then it came back.

He looked at me shocked and so did the others. "S-Sorry I-I d-didn't m-mean t-to y-yell." I said with no confidence what so ever.

Then they all broke into laughter around me. What's up with them? Normally when I yell I get into trouble with people, but there different. And I like that.

"Your pretty cool for a new girl. Wanna hang out with us?" Giratina asked.

"Yeah I'd like that. Friends?" I said as I pull out my hand and wait for them to shake it.

"Friends." Arceus said while shaking my hand.

After school the guys invited me over to hang out. I said yes and asked them where? They said in the sky. Yeah I know crazy, but I definably didn't back down. So I said to meet them there in 30 minutes and they said yes. I rushed home changed my clothes from a school uniform to white clothing.

But I didn't want to show them my true self cause I was a afraid they wouldn't be my friends anymore. I looked around for people and it was clear. I used my brush techniques to make first a trail of flowers in the sky all the way to the top. And second draw a vine to get all the way to the top.

I made it up and the flowers all disappeared and in 20 minutes the guys were up here too in they're Pokemon selfs.

"Hey Light how come your not in your true form?" Darkrai asked.

"Yeah we aren't in school you know." Giratina said.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out. Now catch me if you can!" I said as I ran through the clouds.

They started chasing me around for a while. They were way too slow I can run faster than them and they were flying! I accidentally fell of the cloud and started falling but I used my brush technique to make a flower below the cloud and made a vine that shot me back up behind them. They were still looking at the edge. I think they think I'm dead or something.

"Hey what are you looking at?" I asked.

"Looking if Light fell on the ground." Palkia said.

"Boo!" I screamed.

They turned around and sighed. Relieved that I was alive.

40 minutes later everyone left but me and Arceus.

"It was nice hanging out with you." Arceus said.

"Thanks it was nice too." I said sitting down on the edge of the cloud.

Arceus walked toward me and sat down next to me.

"You know your the strangest girl I ever met. And I really like that in a girl." Arceus said a bit nervous.

"That's sweet. Your really nice, not exactly what people treated me back then." I said and sighed.

He nodded. "I understand, there aren't that many good people around the regions." Arceus said.

We stayed silent for a few minutes and I decided to brake the silence.

"Thanks for being my friend." I said and kissed his cheek. He blushed madly and rubbed his cheek were I kissed it. I giggled it was too funny not to laugh.

"Need a ride home?" Arceus asked.

"Nah it's okay I can get down by my self." I said smiling.

He left and I used my brush skills to get down, go home and went to bed. I have four friends already. Best first day of school ever! I thought as I drifted of to sleep.