Chapter 7: First Date

Arceus's point of view:

Another week has passed with Light and with our new addition Chibi. I began have feelings for her. But now I know that I really love her. I should ask her out today, but I'm scared in what Chibi has to say about this.

I walked to school like usual and I saw Light smiling and talking with Chibi about something. She looked stunning with her long white hair and beautiful blue eyes which makes my heart beat faster by the second. She's just beautiful in every way possible and I love it about her.

Before class started I gave her a note that said: "Meet me at lunch in the Garden I want to talk to you alone for a few minutes."

Light's point of view:

After class was over I decided to go to the Garden and meet Arceus. I wonder what he's going to tell me?

When I got to the Garden it was peaceful and quiet. I saw Arceus sitting on a wooden bench, probably waiting for me it was a good choice coming. If I didn't it would have crushed him and leave him sad.

I walked to the bench and looked at him. He was smiling at me and that maybe me happy.

"You wanted to talk about something?" I asked curiously.

"Y-yeah I um wanted to know if y-you wanted to go on a date with me today. If you want to I mean!" Arceus said extremely nervous.

I was shocked. Arceus asking me out! It's a dream come true! I just hope Chibi approves of this.

"I would love to!" I said smiling.

"Okay. Pick you up at 7:00." Arceus said.

"See you then." I said while walking away.

Time skip! After school I headed home to prepare for my date with Arceus. Out of all the clothes in my closet I picked a short sleeveless white dress. Until Chibi came in and by the look on his face he meant business.

"You seem awfully happy today. Something interesting happened?" Chibi said in over-protective father mode.

"Um nothing special!" I said smiling.

He was about to say something when I heard a knock on the temple door. I ran to the door and Arceus was waiting outside holding a rose in his hand.

"Hi." I said.

"Hi. You look very beautiful tonight." Arceus said handing me the rose.

"Thank you." I said taking the rose while blushing.

Chibi came threw the door and looked at Arceus and me. And he smiled at us.

"You two have fun. But make sure to be back at 11:00." Chibi said giving Arceus a glare.

"Y-yes sir!" Arceus said with fear.

Chibi nodded and left. Arceus took me to a carnival that was going around. We played a few games there, I won a stuffed Master Ball at Dart Shooting. After the games Arceus took me for dinner at a nice restaurant.

After a few hours we started heading home. "I had a wonderful time Arceus. Thank you for taking me out on a date." I said.

"It was my pleasure. I really enjoyed your company." Arceus said smiling.

We looked into each others eyes Arceus leaned in and kissed me on the lips. He let got and left since I was already home. I went inside the temple and headed for my room. I closed the door behind me and threw my self on bed.

Then I screamed in my pillow like a normal teenage girl who just got home from a date. I didn't bother to change clothes and went to sleep while cuddling my plush toy. And the rose Arceus gave me in my hand.

Who knew my first date would be with a Pokemon. I guess I can finally admit that I really have fallen in love with a Pokemon. And I what to enjoy every minute of it with him.