Chapter 4: A gods wish

Arceus's point of view:

I woke up and it was still dark outside. When I look at the clock it said 6:00 am, but there was no sun. "What's going on?" I said to myself. Then I heard mumbling from outside, so I opened the door and saw Light in the middle of the temple. I could hear everything from here and I could see what she was doing.

"Let's see... Today is scheduled for a sunny day with a small breeze." Light said holding her tail and started drawing on a scroll with it.

When she finished drawing the sun came up with a small breeze like she said. She stand up and picked up the scroll. I thought she was going to turn around but she didn't. Her ears twitched, I think she can hear me breathe.

"Arceus I know your back there. There no point in hiding from me." Light said and turned around.

"What gave it way?" I said smiling at her.

She giggled. "Nothing really!" Light said while going into her room.

I guess I should get dressed for school even though it's three hours away. I got dressed and came out again. Light showed me the way to the kitchen and we ate breakfast.

Light's point of view:

After we ate breakfast I started thinking that maybe I should tell Arceus more about myself. I mean I know plenty about him but he doesn't know much about me. I started to walk towards the shrine and sat down next to the statue. While Arceus sat beside me.

"Hey Light I've wondering. How did you get here to Sinoh?" Arceus asked.

"This is my ancestors home so, I basically was sent here a few years ago." I answered.

"Sent by who?" Arceus asked.

"By the gods them selfs from my actual birth place." I said looking up at the sky.

"Where do you exactly come from?" Arceus asked a bit nervous.

"The Celestial Plain it's what you guys call 'Heaven' now." I said and sighed.

"You miss your family up there." Arceus said and hugged me tightly.

I shuck my head. "I don't have a family. I'm the last of my kind ,the other gods are up there keeping the rest of the world safe." I said almost crying.

Arceus kept hugging me so I don't feel lonely anymore. I whimpered I really missed my home. It was a sanctuary, but with a bit of a deamon infestation. I could practice with my Celestial Brush all day to keep deamon's at bay.

Time skip! After school I invited the guys over to my temple so I could show them my real self. You should have seen their faces when they saw me! They even said I was pretty before I showed them and after I showed them! (So cute! Lol)

"Hey what's this thing floating on your back?" Palkia said about to touch it.

"No wait don't-" I tried to say ,but he touched it and caught on fire!

"Ahh! It burns!" Palkia said running around still on fire.

I quickly took out my scroll and used my Celestial brush to draw the symbol of rain. And it started raining on Palkia and the fire disappeared. He sighed but still had a burned mark on his hand.

"I tried to warn you that it's made of fire! And to answer your question it's a Sun Disk it is a part of me." I said with a sigh that he didn't burn to crisp.

We talked for a few hours and they all left the temple with a good night. I walked to the shrine and sat down in front of the statue.

"Ammy I miss you and the others. I wish I can see you again, but I can't because I won't be able to return home until I find my special someone." I said looking at the sky.

"I hope you guys are happy and safe up there. I really hope we can meet again some day. Good night my sweet friend." I said and left toward my room.

I got in bed and went to sleep. It is Friday so tomorrow is Saturday. Maybe I can sleep more and hang out with guys tomorrow. Yeah it will a fun day!