Chapter 8: Birthday Change

I woke up exited in the morning because today is my Birthday!! I could finally show off my red markings. Since Chibi already has his. FYI Chibi looks like me but he's a boy and has red eyes, red markings on his face and body and a bit of red hair.

Plus he was a 1,000 years old! Not what you expect your own fathers age. I got dressed, ate breakfast with Chibi and headed toward school.

10 minutes later at school everyone asked me if I died my hair red and asked about by markings. But I gave them the same answer, I told them that it was my birthday and I was showing a little bit of myself. Of course they understood.

"Hey happy birthday Light!" Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Darkrai and Arceus said at the same time.

"Why thank you!" I said blushing a bit.

At lunch time we headed toward our usual spot. When we got there the place was completely trashed! All the trees and flowers dead and broken!

"Who could have done this?" Dialga said.

"I don't know, but I don't like them!" Darkrai said.

I was looking around for people all around. It was clear so I touched the dead flowers and trees and they came back to life, even better than before, healthier and beautiful.

"My little princess is growing up. It seemed like just yesterday she was learning how to use her powers." Chibi said looking at the work I did.

"Aw. I will always be your little princess! After all your way older than me!" I said giggling and hugging Chibi.

They others laughed along and the day was just perfect. Chibi gave me the excercism slips I always wanted later this after noon.(wow! Lol) And Arceus took me out on another date. This time were we first started hanging out.

"Light I really love you. And your very special to me in every way." Arceus said smiling.

"Yes I know and I love you too." I said blushing a little bit.

"I want you to have this." Arceus said putting a small blue flute in my hands.

"It's beautiful,I absolutely love it!" I said as my blush grew bigger.

"It's an Azure Flute. It's really special to me just like you." Arceus said hugging me.

"That's sweet, cheesy line but still sweet." I said looking into his ruby red eyes. And next thing I know he kissed my forehead.

Right there I knew he was the man of my dreams. It was a never ending dream and I love it. I loved him for who he was and he loved me for me. I was finally happy and at peace.

2 hours later Arceus took me back home and I couldn't take my eyes off of the present he gave me. If I start playing it Arceus would come out of nowhere. And I wouldn't want that! Not that I don't enjoy his company!

"I might as well take it with me... So I can carry it in whatever form I'm in!" I said to myself as I cling the flute on my original form's clothing.

"Perfect!" I said admiring the way it looked on me.

"What's up with you? Did Arceus give you something special for your birthday?" Chibi said walking in my room.

"Yeah pretty much! But it's not as special you being here in person!" I said happily.

"That's cute,my little princess really loves a Pokemon." Chibi said grinning.

"Oh stop it. And good night!" I said blushing madly.

"Good night my little Pokemon lover girl." Chibi said smirking.

"Ah! Dad stop it!" I said slamming the door closed.

I sighed and went to sleep. I really hope he doesn't keep that up. Or I will smack him in the back of the head! Especially if he says it in front of him! At least no school tomorrow cause it's Saturday.