Chapter 2: Unova meet Light!

Arceus's point of view:

A week has passed since Light joined us. And every time I've been thinking about that kiss she gave me on the first day. It was just a kiss on the cheek, why am I even thinking about it? I think I may like her. Maybe that explains why I act strange around her. Oh well time for school, but I have a hunch that something bad is gonna happen.

Light's point of view:

When I got to school and got to class the boys were waiting for me like always. I said hello and sat down in my seat like usual. Miss Gardevoir came into the class room and we stayed silent. And by the looks of it she has news for us.

"Good morning class. I have important news for you." Miss Gardevoir said.

"You all know that the 'Unova Legendaries Class' I suppose. They are coming back to school today at lunch." Miss Gardevoir said while the whole class whispers and complain.

I raised my hand to ask a question. "Yes Light?" Miss Gardevoir asked.

"Who are the 'Unova Legendaries Class'?" I asked.

"Oh I forgot your still new! The 'Unova Legendaries Class' is quite like this one but with Unova Pokemon." Miss Gardevoir said to me. "I see..." I said with a nod.

After class was over we headed into lunch,none of the boys have spoken. And that scares me. I wonder what's bothering them? Maybe they're sick? No don't I think that's it. I know! It's the announcement about the Unova's.

While the boys were ignoring me I snuck away to the library. I looked for the book of Pokemon rivalry of Sinoh and Unova and with luck I did.

It said that the Unova's accused the Sinoh of being weak and merciful. Then Unova rebelled against Sinoh and declared they were the original creators of the world. The Sinoh fought back and kept the peace since then. But the Sinoh and Unova still have some difficulties getting along.

Hmm... Well I better get back to the guys their probably worried about me. When I got back I saw three other Legendary Pokemon fighting them in the outside lunch room. The other three were definably Unova. I walk in they were too busy fighting to notice me.

Then one of those Unova Pokemon looked at me funny. And walked toward me, but I ignored him and watched my friends so they don't get hurt. It stopped in front of me and prevented me from looking at the fight. I tried moving my head but he still blocked me.

"Well well well what do we have here? Looks like a Unova girl came into Sinoh." He said as he grabbed my face and turned it to look at me better.

"Sorry but I ain't no Unova girl! I am clearly Sinoh and my name is Light!" I said slapping his hand away while giving him a 'death glare'.

"Feisty just the way I like them! How about you and me ditch these losers and go on a date?" He said while smirking.

"Not in a thousand years! Unova scum!" I screamed. The others turned around and took a look at me the expression on there faces were 'you just made a death wish. And start running'. I was not going to back down from a fight! I follow my instincts no matter what!

"Excuse me? But did you just call me scum princess?" He said angrily.

"Yes I did!" I said with pride.

"Then your in for it!" He said while throwing me a punch.

I caught his fist with my hand. The others were shocked and impressed. I quickly let go of his hand and started hitting all of his pressure points. It was easy since they're all too slow. He dropped down in pain the other two Pokemon that were with him picked him up and left.

"Light what the heck did you do?!" Palkia asked still amazed of my speed and strength.

"Nothing much, just hit the pressure points on him to not kill me." I said.

"Just what kind of Pokemon are you? You single handedly defeated Kyurem." Dialga asked.

I sighed. "If you want to know so badly all you have to do is earn my trust and by then I will tell you." I said a bit sad.

After that happened and school was over the boys couldn't hang out with me today because of homework. Luckily I finished it before we went home. I was walking my usual path to get to home but I could have sworn I was being followed, I ignored it and kept walking. Then I heard a twig snap, "just keep walking it's probably nothing". I said to myself.

The sound just came from my left side "okay now I'm freaking out". I said to myself. I caught a glance of green and red eyes. I saw it look at me, so the best thing I could do is go where it is. I got to where it is,good thing it doesn't see me and went behind it.

"Boo!" I yelled in it ear. It freaked out and fell off. I noticed it was Arceus on the ground.

"What was that for?!" Arceus said.

"For spying on me you peeping-tom!" I yelled at him. He had those puppy dog eyes at me. "Must not look..." I thought but I did look.

I sighed. "Fine I forgive you,just don't give me those eyes again!" I said lifting him up from the ground. "But why are you following me? Are you just doing this to see me as my original form?" I asked.

"Ummm... Maybe..." Arceus said nervously and blushing.

"Why does it mean so much to you guys to see my real self?" I said a bit angry. I take a look at him and he looks sad. "You know what forget it!" I said walking away from Arceus.

I got home went to my room and started crying. "Why does it mean so much to them? Can't they see I'm trying to protect them?" I said to myself. "Maybe they won't judge me like other people do. I guess I can trust them with this secret." I said whipping the tears off my face.

"Then it's settled I'll tell them tomorrow! And that's a promise!" I said as I fell asleep. Tomorrow my life will be hanging on their shoulders.